Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at least we know he’s got an ear eh

poor thing will have so much bullshit going through it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
TODAY IS THE DAY! I wouldn’t be surprised if she teased it out to one letter of the name per video 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Name will be spelt out by alphabetti spaghetti on toast....

Nah they need to duck off already 🙄 this is the most absurd amount of fuss over a no-mark, skid mark couple* ever. They make Mariah Carey look low maintenance and shy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m still going for Theodore. It’s a classic name & can be shortened and I feel it very much fits the middle class suburbia vibe they’re trying to give off 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think he’ll be called “Cash money dollar-dollar billsss yooo stacking ‘em Swift”
😎✌🏻🍾💎💷💷💸💰🎤 Mic drop

Edit: “Gimme the loot” for short

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Name will be spelt out by alphabetti spaghetti on toast....

Nah they need to duck off already 🙄 this is the most absurd amount of fuss over a no-mark, skid mark couple* ever. They make Mariah Carey look low maintenance and shy
No mark skid mark!!!! OOFG 😂 I’m as bleeping dead as Con!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.