Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor child is going to be bullied at school - unless he has a private education ....which I doubt.....unless daddy Darby still has millions squirreled away....

Do these parents not think that going through school is hard enough without giving them something that they can be instantly bullied for! I'm just flabbergasted! They're not even religious are they?

Reactions: 19
Elle Darby #32 she thinks they’re famous, a baby called Saint. Carby, FYI - Kim Kardashian you ain’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Two weeks to reveal a name that’ll cause him to be bullied for the rest of his life

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So they have changed the name from before, but won’t tell the AnGeLLeS incase they have another boy ? Absolutely ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The name is disappointing not going to lie.

Thought it would be better and cute.

Saint is like a Kim Kardashian wannabe name. What the heck is with the seven? seems impersonal and throw in there.
No originality! Saint is Kim Kardashian’s little boys name & Seven is Victoria & David Beckham’s little girls middle name as DB’s number was 7 when he played football! Such copy cats.

Reactions: 22
Omg..... Saint SEVEN swift. Imagine someone saying "what's your middle name?" "Oh its Seven!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saint Seven Swift - first of all what a mouthful, too much S going on. Second of all, Saint as a name just no, i just think imagine when he’s older having to tell people that’s his name 🙈 and finally Seven? It’s a number not a name.
I honestly thought Elle would go with something cutesy for a name not something like Saint, I honestly believe even more now if she ever has a girl she’ll consider calling it Angel 😂

Reactions: 14
They should have given him an actual name to use if he didn’t like his cash dolla name.

All it confirms is - he’s a cash cow, they’ve never once considered his future - imagine applying for a mortgage named saint? If my daughter ever came home with a boyfriend called saint I’d probably laugh him back out the door

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.