Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saint Seven in Trowvegas, Beckham and Kardashian wannabe bullied for life

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i cant stop laughing at bleeping saint swift 😭 as if the one name we used as a joke they used i’m dying

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just can’t help but feel sorry for him, imagine he wants to be a lawyer . Nobody will employ a lawyer called bleeping Saint Seven

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Loads of personalised stuff with his “other” name on, family writing it in books etc - ridiculous!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
i don’t want to generalise, but I am, I often find that parents who give their kids completely unique names often think that their kid is so much better than everyone’s else kid and that their kid deserves to stand out… I think this attitude rubs off on the kid and the kid generally ends up being a brat…

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The name is chavtastic. At this point even cookie or mcvities would have been more credible or cute

• Haha
Reactions: 30
# the saint has arrived what a suprise they think they’re are famous we think they’re outrageous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys I thought it was gonna be a normal 'traditional' name and the thread would be boring

Absolutely pissing myself they've named him Saint when both his grandads have been in prison, nice religious role models for him xx

• Haha
Reactions: 39
i don’t want to generalise, but I am, I often find that parents who give their kids completely unique names often think that their kid is so much better than everyone’s else kid and that their kid deserves to stand out… I think this attitude rubs off on the kid and the kid generally ends up being a brat…
a lot of unique names aren’t even unique anymore and are used by chavs

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.