Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carting a newborn baby around Bath on the hottest day of the year, it’s been pushing 30 here today and I bet it’s swaddled in blankets and beige outfits from Zara and covered in melted chocolate digestives.
I guess they are getting him acclimatised for his Ibiza photo shoot in a few weeks.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Carting a newborn baby around Bath on the hottest day of the year, it’s been pushing 30 here today and I bet it’s swaddled in blankets and beige outfits from Zara and covered in melted chocolate digestives.
I guess they are getting him acclimatised for his Ibiza photo shoot in a few weeks.
Looked like he had a sleeveless vest on, but he did have a blanket and a hat. I think it is far too hot for a hat personally and I also think they should have had an umbrella and a fan on the pram…

Reactions: 16
Looked like he had a sleeveless vest on, but he did have a blanket and a hat. I think it is far too hot for a hat personally and I also think they should have had an umbrella and a fan on the pram…
The fan is probably in the basket of the pram keeping Elle’s chocolate digestives from melting.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How awkward for that person who sent their Nan over if the baby isn’t called Zachary, ya Nan is a liar hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Joke btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thing is that Gleam, everyone's fave management company, will have all the stats from their numerous, tedious family vloggers and will have told her how much £££ a name reveal video will make (since people haven't the brains to look here instead). And, when to post it for max views. They've not got the brains to strategise themselves.

Reactions: 7
No one ask about #30 we are done with that tit, it doesn’t exist.

You know on Lego movie ‘everything is awesome’ that will be the story of mcvities first few weeks. Missing out the vomiting the tit explosions the crying the tiredness like no other

Reactions: 5
I have an app called baby weather than says what they should be going out with based on temp, today it said sleeveless body suit. Baby shouldn’t be in a blanket, or if covered it should be a lightweight one

Reactions: 15
Keep laughing at these two pair of absolute knobs. Who even keeps the weight and name of the baby a secret for over 2 weeks. They seriously think they’re celebrities don’t they. Little do they know theyve been “TATTLE PAPPED 📷 ” today looking like absolute tit walking through bath.
I actually hope it’s teddy because love island has a teddy and he’ll be forever known as the kid named after somebody on love island

Reactions: 21
No one ask about #30 we are done with that tit, it doesn’t exist.

You know on Lego movie ‘everything is awesome’ that will be the story of mcvities first few weeks. Missing out the vomiting the tit explosions the crying the tiredness like no other
Clots the size of eggs falling out your fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone spill the tea on what happened with carys baby name being leaked / guessed before she was born ???

Also I wonderrrr if cons family that don’t like Elle doing YouTube know it? Suprised they haven’t done us a solid and popped it on here!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.