Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUYS IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO FIND THIS TITLE I DIDNT MAKE A NOTE OF WHO IT BELONGS TO ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Jammy dodger something ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I only want to know the name because I know Elle will be fumes if we all guess! And also Elle will be so smug because people found out carysโ€™ and not hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I seriously hope we arenโ€™t expected to wait until next Sunday for part 2 and then a further week for the name. Even the royal family have a bit more decency and stand on the steps outside the Lindo wing for the paps.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Con's gonna look like a right dick if they now announce the baby's name is Zachary.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yeahโ€ฆ.

SHE GAVE BIRTH TO BABY DIGESTIVE EVERYONE!

And everyoneโ€™s hormones were crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚
And folk seemed to take it as a person invitation to bore the life out of us tattle trolls with their personal, step by step, birth stories

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I've not had a child is it normal to go out so soon after birth ๐Ÿ™ˆ I would be too scared ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I've not had a child is it normal to go out so soon after birth ๐Ÿ™ˆ I would be too scared ๐Ÿ˜‚
I went out next day after my first for a Nandoโ€™s because Iโ€™m a bleeping idiot. I almost fell asleep in my chicken ๐Ÿ”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
They are so bloody chavtastic!! This whole name thing is like Eastenders!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Clearly there are going to be quite a few people who know it so they may as well say it otherwise someone will let it slip. How sad are they though, thinking they are special and celebs for making bloody YT vlogs. Most members of the general public would have no idea who the really big YTubers are let alone these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They are so bloody chavtastic!! This whole name thing is like Eastenders!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Clearly there are going to be quite a few people who know it so they may as well say it otherwise someone will let it slip. How sad are they though, thinking they are special and celebs for making bloody YT vlogs. Most members of the general public would have no idea who the really big YTubers are let alone these two.
Let's be real, Cary will come on this thread and spill the information soon ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.