Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or ma
Anyone else think when Elle said ’I didn’t tear’ that was a bit of a brag aimed at Carys? Like she did birth better than her because she didn’t? Which is actually ridiculous as it’s something you simply can’t control.
Or maybe she was just saying something

Reactions: 9
I’m sure that Elle isn’t thinking she needs to compete with carys for everything, if anything. Have yous just never thought that maybe they had different experiences? 😅

Reactions: 22
Or ma

Or maybe she was just saying something
I’m not convinced anything she does isn’t throwing shade at someone else. Like the time she made a big deal of not announcing the name before baby arrived just after Carys had announced Ambers name. It was too much of a coincidence. Look at when she changed the date of her nursery reveal to be the same day Carys put her birth vlog live. Everything they do is a competition

Reactions: 5
View attachment 674915

Is the new born to small for this type of carrier?
I think it’s the baby Björn one that they were gifted when she was pregnant, I kicked off about it a few threads back as I actually purchased it. It’s suitable from newborn providing the baby is over 7lb. It’s actually a really brilliant carrier and my little girl who is 10 weeks love it in there.

Reactions: 9
Definitely his loss, you are amazing and I can tell that by just reading your posts here. So I can't imagine how amazing you are in life too :')
I wasn't expecting that! Thank you Hun, I think you're amazing too! X
😭💞💞💞💞💞

It worked out OK in the end, I settled down with my best friend after years of joking we'd find each other a boyfriend/girlfriend! Amazing stand-in daddy to my eldest and to our youngest together ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If it’s the carrier I think it is, they are suitable from 7lb but I think it’s fitted wrong. Baby should be close enough to kiss.
Thank you 🌼

I think it’s the baby Björn one that they were gifted when she was pregnant, I kicked off about it a few threads back as I actually purchased it. It’s suitable from newborn providing the baby is over 7lb. It’s actually a really brilliant carrier and my little girl who is 10 weeks love it in there.
Thank you 🌼

Reactions: 1
**MISSING**

Name: SOMEONE’S NAN
Last Seen: Hanging around Bath City Centre asking young couples with babies in Beige coloured prams what they're newborn babies names are.

WARNING ⚠ Approach with caution ⚠ She might get violent and tell you you're taking a bleeping liberty.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 76
It’s suitable from 7lb but his legs are out and he’s too far down. Baby Björn carriers aren’t good either for babies hips.
Thank you 🌼. Been awhile since I’ve had a new born and the carrier just looks like it’s too oversized. It could just be the angle of the picture, though! Or, it could be how ConJOB is holding him at the moment the picture was taken. Again, thanks 😊

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell I can't be doing with the gatekeeping on this thread 🤦🏼‍♀️ serious mean girl vibes of if you haven't been an active poster since thread 1 you can't sit with us 🤦🏼‍♀️ everyone was a new member at some point, no need to be patronising and point them to a rave thread!! Deja vu of the Carys thread all over again where someone says something nice and all hell breaks loose, it's a gossip thread people not a hate thread... And can we please move on from that picture of Connor 'falling out of the hearse', it was funny for the first 51819 times but it's literally been run into the ground (no pun intended ⚰). Give me a tattle warning for arguing with tattle members I don't care ✌
I agree with you. but come on that hearse photo will never get old 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.