Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the name printed on that valentines thing she was tagged in on insta by that business??

Reactions: 3
What a dog tit name. Baby's here and safe they're both fine. Back to hating them. bleeping Saint. Hello boo you are not Kim Kardashian. Even in the bleeping video it was drawn out. Jesus god just say it. I turned it off once they had said the name, couldn't actually give a duck why they called him that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet it was Zachary they were thinking of using, then we found out, so it changed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why is his middle name Seven?! I’ve never heard of anyone being named after a number!!!
Well the Beckhams have a Harper Seven...for a reason

Think they think they are more famous than they are and can pull off a ridiculous name.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They have given their child the initials SS. The SS was an organisation part of nazi Germany responsible for the genocide of millions of people. Nice.

Reactions: 31
I am watching the video with my boyfriend and when they announced ‘Seven’ to be the middle name he said, in Elle’s annoying voice, ‘SeVeN because that’s the amount of times CONNUH has cheated on MEEEEEHH’

Tattler in disguise tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Why is his middle name Seven?! I’ve never heard of anyone being named after a number!!!
Beckhms…Harper Seven….so the Beckhams and Kim K, they really think they are mega famous!!! It’s horrific, poor kid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Elles named her babies middle name after the amount of packets of digestives she eats per day

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Initials are SS???? Are they in Nazi bleeping Germany? They gonna get that poor child a brown shirt to go with his absurd name?? .

Nah duck off, he shall forever be Mcvitie and that's the end of it 🍪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.