Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just know she's stockpiling content like a bleeping doomsday prepper ready for when this forced newborn bubble / name suspense is over, but idk if the hype she's expecting will still be there

Reactions: 12
Zachary just makes me think of Stacey Solomon’s son and I must be the only person on the planet who really cannot stand Stacey Solomon at all. She makes me cringe so much
Oo you deffo need to check out the Stacey Solomon thread on here if you think you are alone in your cringing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope in 10 years times when they finally announce it, that it’s gonna be like when Sam Faiers had her 1st baby and his name was Paul 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
For people who don't care about the name you are spending a lot of time guessing the name 🤣
Are you all secret angellllllsssssss in disguise after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
...I hope they name him Rodney..........After Dave........ 🤪 😂 !

If you're not an 'Only Fools and Horses' fan - you won't get this 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope in 10 years times when they finally announce it, that it’s gonna be like when Sam Faiers had her 1st baby and his name was Paul 🤣
Awhhh Small Con & Big Con. Seems apt!

Wonder if Big Con kisses his mum on the lips too? 🤮😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I can’t wait to see what ridiculously cheesy newborn photo she finally picks to present Jacobs Family Circle Selection Swift to the few remaining Angles that haven’t pegged it yet from old age 😂

2AA81420-102E-4814-87B8-88AF25FD6BB4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll be honest I’ve read the wiki page and I’m still not entirely sure what he did. But he was definitely guilty, right? I watched the video with him and he said he wasn’t so it’s unclear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.