Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saint 😂😂😂 what a terrible name!

Works for A listers who live in LA but not some not even Zzzz list wannabes from Wiltshire!

And seven copying DVB much hunny 🙄🙄🙄🙄

All in all a right tit show embarrassing as duck but the poor kid best get use to it with them knobs as parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
First she announces the white video like kylie Jenner did. Then she’s chosen Saint, same as Kim kardashian. Middle name is seven, same as the beckhams. It really is laughable I’m sorry.

She said she won’t reveal the original name incase they use it in the future, well I can’t see any “normal” name sounding right next to Saint.
I'm honestly shocked by the name I think its horrendous he is a gorgeous little baby but 🤣 yeh

Reactions: 5
There used to be some sort of policy in place where you couldn't name your child anything ridiculous ......I think it needs bringing back ASAP!
I read something years ago that a baby girl was named chlamydia 🤣 not sure how true this is though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I called it that they had a different name picked out and changed their minds but bleeping saint??? wow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow just when you think they couldn’t get any worse. Saint seven 😂😂

literally copied Kim and Kanye with the first name and beckhams with the seven? Since when seven a name oh wait it’s not cause it’s a bleeping number!!

Reactions: 5
They’ve 100% changed it because someone or somewhere it’s been figured out and they wanted to throw a curveball and be like ‘HA! See nobody knew!!’ 😂

Reactions: 15
I won’t lie I wanted to give my Son the middle name Lazlo but then came to my senses and gave him two traditional middle names after both of his Grandfathers. Maybe she was still under the influence of all the medication she had during labour but more likely is she just wanted a shock value and wanted people to talk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely nothing. They had another name picked out, probably Theodore or something and when we guessed the name they decided to change it to something more outrageous and seeing as they read here, they probably thought saint swift sounded amazing.
I think he really looks like a little Theo much nicer name

Reactions: 17
I went out next day after my first for a Nando’s because I’m a bleeping idiot. I almost fell asleep in my chicken 🐔
I went out ASAP and it was the stupidest thing ever. If I could turn back time I’d stay in and rest and savour it all for at least a week. I was too high on adrenaline and thought I should be bouncing back etc. Foolish

Reactions: 2
We should all spend 9 months commenting about baby Zachary next time so they can't use it...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.