Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle

VIP Member
Fair fucks I'm only 5 mins into the new video and bawling. For all their faults I wish Elle, Con and baby Anthony Costa from Blue all the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Excuse the moment if empathy? Or what ever for Elle
But I'm currently in hospital during the induction process. I have uttered the words"i want my mum" at least 3 times now. I'm 28, I haven't said that for a long time and my mum is thankfully still with us.
I cannot fathom for one second how many times Elle probably thought that and especially when baby boy was having to be monitored it must have been terrifying.
And I can't believe I'm saying this but good on Connor stepping up when he needed to, he would have been terrified as well and he was the support she needed.

Anyway done being nice now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 66

LT2201

VIP Member
I just watched maybe a minute of part two where they mention the heart and how baby was on the table and i got so pissed! Its because of that fucking cow and her stupid mcdonalds and digestives, fucking pig! Now im gonna go back and watch to see what happens, sorry just had to put that out there, she dis that to her fucking son
It's got absolutely nothing to do with her diet during pregnancy. She had a prolonged labour which can happen with induction, she probably should have had an emergency section because the baby was clearly tired from the stress of labour....

Reactions: 64

Berniebow

The start of that video was extremely hard to watch and I think some of you should feel a bit bad for slagging her for saying give my my baby when she clearly was a mother who knew something was wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 61

EllPee

Oh no, they got me. I totally cried when they gave the baby back. I know she's a knob but she was so scared and Con did so well staying calm.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

bailey31

The last 2 vlogs were the most genuine Iv seen Elle in forever UNTIL the end when she had makeup on and giving a postpartum update. Straight back to the annoying fake irritatingness!! All the hand gestures and stuff I just can’t. My boyfriend was in the room and made me turn it off cos she was annoying him so much

• Heart
Reactions: 60

ChuckaBuckaBingBong

Why do people compare Elle and Carys and put them against each other? Doesn't every first time mum have different experiences, is it normal for first time mums to be compared to each other so frequently?

• Heart
Reactions: 60

LT2201

VIP Member
Maybe it’s because all the new members who seem to randomly appear are literally raving about Elle and telling everyone else off about something and therefore should be directed to a rave thread. Just a thought 🙃🤔🤷🏼‍♀️
Most of the comments "raving" are just commenting on how happy she looks with her baby and that she had a hard time in labour. You can say these things and not be up her arse. This is the only thread I've been on where you have to be exclusively nasty about someone or you're told to fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

heartonosey

Hate to say it but I thought old conman was lovely at the beginning of that video. He looked Frightened to death but kept reassuring her. Somebody slap me please back to being a bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 58

SpiceRack

So they had a different name picked out and got items personalised and told friends and family and then changed their mind and chose Saint.

I wonder what the original name was? Something we guessed on here I reckon and Elle got annoyed and changed it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Emmmfay

Sorry I’ve just seen this. I can’t believe the audacity this wombat has. Who actually gives a shit?? Acting as though it’s Jesus Christ reborn and we’re all waiting to hear the name of the new saviour?? Piss off mate, you’ve a lot of growing up to do, pity you didn’t do that before having a baby x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
i don’t want to generalise, but I am, I often find that parents who give their kids completely unique names often think that their kid is so much better than everyone’s else kid and that their kid deserves to stand out… I think this attitude rubs off on the kid and the kid generally ends up being a brat…

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the vlog but wasn’t he just not crying? Like he needed medical help but he was alive (I know babies not crying is serious but from what I’ve gathered it wasn’t anything too to serious)
I think he was struggling to breathe and due to the fact that his heart rate was dropping quite low before he was born, I would say he was struggling. I wouldn’t make light of that. Babies not crying is normal, babies struggling to breathe for twelve minutes isn’t. As much as I don’t like her, I felt for both of them going through that. When a baby is starved of oxygen at birth they can suffer with brain damage, it can be quite serious.

• Heart
  • Wow
Plus he was born at 00:34 and 3+4 = 7 🤣🤣, how cringy. I would be raging if I'd bought a lovely thoughtful gift that was personalised and they changed the name. THAT WILL NOW JUST GO TO WASTE 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick