Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PearlJam

I have an app called baby weather than says what they should be going out with based on temp, today it said sleeveless body suit. Baby shouldn’t be in a blanket, or if covered it should be a lightweight one
thank you - sounds brilliant!

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I thought i heard her say baby boy Alfie when they were on their way out of the hospital. I rewound and it sounded more like outfit? Must be getting deaf in my old age!

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
I’ll be honest I’ve read the wiki page and I’m still not entirely sure what he did. But he was definitely guilty, right? I watched the video with him and he said he wasn’t so it’s unclear

BigDee

His name is alfie i think go back on the video and shes forgot to edit it out like you have to hear it
No-one else has mentioned this so I’m sure it’s just my ears deceiving me, but I’m sure that when she was putting him in his first outfit that she said “Connor’s first outfit”, but she could have also been saying “Connor, his first outfit” so idk

I listened to it back with earphones in about 10 times but someone please correct me if I’m wrong

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
A little bigger than average for the UK but not big really. But I might be biased by the 9lb2 baby I had 😂
Yeah I’d still say that’s big, but I was 5lbs10 and most people in my family have babies under 7lbs!
he’s not exactly a 10 pounder though!🤣

Hmm my cheeky guess was Robin but if we’re going off ✨✨angel names ✨✨ then...

I can see Elle romanticising the whole thing and going with something fancy like Gabriel swift, or Raphael swift, gabe/raphy ...

Random thoughts:
Who the fuck goes out after giving birth in white dress?
Who would take a newborn out in this heat?
Do you think elle will be honest about any tears? Or do you think she'll want to keep the image that her fanny is in tact?
where’s the pic posted in a white dress? I can’t see this online x