Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wophie

VIP Member
Elle Darby #14 Fishing for followers with a gender reveal, Comman is following anything with sex appeal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

grumpycat

VIP Member
Actually can’t get over she did her naked photo shoot with her dog hahahaha so fkin weird
us normal folk to elle

Elle: ‘what did you do today Elle?’

‘rolled around naked with the dog in bed you?’

‘Worked a full time job, parented, cleaned the house, worked out - all to do it again tomorrow’

Elle: ‘did you know I’m pregnant though?’

• Haha

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Ok. So I relented and watched the Baby Name video (I've unsubscribed and unfollowed because I refuse to be a statistic in her 500k giveaway nonsense!) But it's a boring Sunday afternoon with not much else to do.

My Favourite Bit is the Saint Swift bit.

Connor: "SS are pretty cool initials to have"

Yes Conman. Cool initials that have deep origins in Nazi Germany and the Gestapo, but you crack on. ✌🏻

• Haha

Zarajane_1

Elle Darby # While Connors trying to get other girls knees up, Elle should be considering a prenup

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

notatrolllol

Chatty Member
Last thread was as JUICY as Elle’s botched filler lips so this requires a big deep breath.

Connor went for a hair transplant which has been controversial as clinics staying open has continued to be frowned upon in the press - he is yet to show us the result of the transplant but he is home and Elle said they will sharing his experience (this will probably be a sponsored post on his page rather than a YouTube video on Elle’s) Susan Swift has also been liking comments advocating the transplant, despicable parenting. They also dropped the dogs off at BathCountryPets which we will probably be seeing more of when the baby arrives. Or maybe not as pregnancy has been a BREEZE ... at 15 weeks...

The company fromwillowco tagged Elle and Con man in a post saying “Happy First Valentines Day Love Elsie” thus making us think they gave away the gender and name. Elle later addressed this in an InstaStory Q&A saying that that’s not the baby’s name and the name was chosen before they were pregnant (Esme or Xaiver according to an old vlog)
She is replying to some comments in a spoilt bratty passive aggressive tone and it’s not very Angel like.

Meggan Grubb mentioned in an Instagram live that she isn’t sure if Con and Elle are still going to her wedding as they haven’t spoke to her. Carys and James are no longer going.

Elle posted a Maternity PLT try on video which was ridiculous- trying on clothes that were meant for an actual 6-8month Bump and not her breakfast bloat. Elasticated jeans pulled up to her chin like 2000s era Cowell.

The Daily Mail are asking people to come forward in regards to influencers flouncing the rules so will shall expect an article from them soon. 👀

TLDR
Con went for a hair transplant and hasn’t showed his scabby head since
Elle is still cradling her Nutella on toast and passing it as a baby
There’s a gender reveal on the way but we all know it’s a girl, who are we kidding?
Oh and SHE’S PREGNANT didn’t you know??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

ComfySnow

Unpopular opinion but, I don’t think her video of the scan needs a trigger warning...

obviously it’s sad and I’m so so sorry to any women it may offend but I don’t think it’s her ‘fault’ or responsibility to protect each and every persons potential feelings. We’re all following her and we know she spouts out pregnancy stuff all day long so it’s not exactly a surprise

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

TheABCFamily

”If I do say so myself, I am really blooming”
“my skin looks incredible“
“This is no bloat, this is all baby”
”I’ll probably look back on this and think I’m tiny”

I'm all for self confidence but this is low key delusIonal 😕

16 weeks and she’s out of breath walking around a room, that’s concerning.
It's all baby made me laugh so hard, the baby that's the size of probably an orange 🥴 I'm going to have to insert a photo of me here at 19 weeks and 6 days pregnant with my second baby in comparison as Yano she was a size 8 too! 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Patmre93

Does it bother anyone else that she keeps going on about wanting the dining room/play room done before the baby arrives. HUNNNYYY, in the wise words of Shrek to Donkey... “Have you seen a baby lately? All they do is eat and poop, and then they cry, and they cry when they poop, and poop when they cry.”
A NEW BORN DOES NOT NEED A PLAY ROOM

• Haha
Reactions: 62