Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
”If I do say so myself, I am really blooming”
“my skin looks incredible“
“This is no bloat, this is all baby”
”I’ll probably look back on this and think I’m tiny”

I'm all for self confidence but this is low key delusIonal 😕

16 weeks and she’s out of breath walking around a room, that’s concerning.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
8EC5020D-3E5D-43C6-A077-11209B3BEF2D.png

oh how nice for you Elle, most of us still have to work/ home school thanks for rubbing it in 🙄

• Sick

Glóbylydl

"We're not calling our baby Elsie"

"The internet went wild" - did it f**k.
Don't flatter yourself Elle. I bet the only place it was mentioned was on Tattle and that's where you read about it, didn't you boo!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Find it disgusting that you can all comment on Elle’s pregnancy and her bump. She lost her Mam a year ago and she is excited about being a mother and loving her own baby. She is a YouTuber therefore she shares her journey with you. I think you should question the type of person you all are. Probably mothers yourself which makes it worse because you know what pregnancy is like. She’s growing a baby, stop making foul comments on her bump. Whether you think it’s fat or a bump keep your opinions to yourself. Atleast she can give her baby a beautiful life.
What about the 21 messages you’ve posted slagging people off. Leave them alone pot and kettle!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Good morning anguls.

Just popping in here to say don’t worry about me at ALL.
after I sent that message to myself
got that awful message I just thought,
you know,
everyone’s opinion of me
which is probably true is none of my business right.?

We should feel sorry for these
people who call me out on my bullshit, on a site that has no connection at all to my socials
trolls,
because they’re not blinded by my bullshit so unhappy anguls,
and just know if you say you want to beat the shit out of them I’ll totally, totally support that
Ignore them they can’t hurt you,
even when they cut deep
and contact the ASA when I try to scam my followers and say hurtful things

so anguls I have a busy morning doing fuck all while con us in the bath.

COOOOOOOON, where is my first dinner/third lunch.?
you know I need to shove (quote)
as much food in before 4pm as I can” 🤦🏻‍♀️

“Oh eoules.... I’ve just got out of the bath and I’m staring at my reflection, you KNOW I need to check out the hair follicle gains eoules!!”

also whilst I’m here, it took her MONTHS AND MONTHS to allow herself to buy the air wrap (waiting for it to be gifted by dyson)
But she can drop 3 grand on a tacky choaker and 2 grand on a costume jewellery level ring because of it brand, in the space of a week. 😂 I can’t take this seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Glóbylydl

Find it disgusting that you can all comment on Elle’s pregnancy and her bump. She lost her Mam a year ago and she is excited about being a mother and loving her own baby. She is a YouTuber therefore she shares her journey with you. I think you should question the type of person you all are. Probably mothers yourself which makes it worse because you know what pregnancy is like. She’s growing a baby, stop making foul comments on her bump. Whether you think it’s fat or a bump keep your opinions to yourself. Atleast she can give her baby a beautiful life.
Maybe you haven't made any comments about Elle's pregnant belly but you've made comments on the appearance of other people on this forum (The O'Donnell Sisters) so I don't see how you can take the moral high ground!

20210126_210215.jpg
20210126_210027.jpg
20210126_210204.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Sayitasitis30

I’m sorry but I had to message her about the trigger warning. I have two beautiful children but also had two miscarriages during that time and I just got a lump in my throat when I heard that sound on her story because it took me back to the time when I got excited to hear the heartbeat but there was nothing. 😔She is so insensitive. No doubt I’ll get blocked though 😒😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I don’t care what anyone says it’s not normal for men his age to be scrolling through Instagram constantly liking girls photos, not when they’re in a long term relationship. It wouldn’t bother me my boyfriend following the typical influencer, well known models accounts etc a lot of men follow them but if he was constantly there following as many accounts as possible and searching for women to follow it’d bother me. The problem is he’s sat at home constantly probably bored out his brain so chooses to scroll through insta instead. Most men have jobs to go to. Teen girls photos as well? Sorry but no, Con. Thats disgusting. He’s about to become a father and this is what he spends all his time doing? He needs to grow up real quick!

Reactions: 50

Arla20

I've followed Elle for a few years now since her and Con were in the flat, I just found something really endearing and wholesome about her and found her videos relaxing, an escape from day to day life.... But now this whole influencer culture is just getting out of hand, I've had to unfollow her because that poor baby is being used as a cash cow and the fact that she thinks herself an expert after 15 weeks of pregnancy, I just can't deal!! It wasn't until I became a mum myself last year I realised just how damaging the parenting advice her sister Lucy gives out is so I dread to think what sort of rubbish she's going to be spouting to her impressionable young followers, no doubt encouraging young girls to have babies themselves because it's so perfect and beautiful and spiritual when really it's the biggest shock to the system of your whole life! I've unfollowed her now because her content is relentless and boring, she's become so unrelatable, yes having a baby changes your life in the best way possible and is never something to be taken for granted but how sad that she now has nothing to say or talk about other than her pregnancy? You are still allowed to be a mum and be your own person!

• Heart
Reactions: 49