Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are both her and Carys obsessed with popping their stomach muscles to look bigger basically rather than sucking in their stomach they’ve been hiding they are letting it hang out deffo the case with Elle which is why she says she feels confident because she doesn’t have to hide it anymore so embracing it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why are both her and Carys obsessed with popping their stomach muscles to look bigger basically rather than sucking in their stomach they’ve been hiding they are letting it hang out deffo the case with Elle which is why she says she feels confident because she doesn’t have to hide it anymore so embracing it.
Is that tit on the rug?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everything with Elle is about now, now, now, now now. She wants a playroom for the baby when it won't even be able to use it until about a year old. She's barely out of the first trimester and she's rushing to do the nursery. Girl, just chill out and enjoy your pregnancy.

Reactions: 28
She will move house b4 baby goes into own room or uses a play room. Its all for content as she has nothing else to film.

Thought of the eve. Im really shocked she had a baby rn as queen ellessss will miss out on a huge shower ft every last detail and all her fam round with all the gifts and cameras on her equaling huge views, same as she couldn't do that for a huge ott gender reveal... Also the likely possibility of still no mixing in households when she has baby so no visitors. Not very elle is it...

Not to mention i personally feel its a tad selfish what with the pandemic and many dieing from catching covid whilst in hospitals for other things. Huge risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She will move house b4 baby goes into own room or uses a play room. Its all for content as she has nothing else to film.

Thought of the eve. Im really shocked she had a baby rn as queen ellessss will miss out on a huge shower ft every last detail and all her fam round with all the gifts and cameras on her equaling huge views, same as she couldn't do that for a huge ott gender reveal... Also the likely possibility of still no mixing in households when she has baby so no visitors. Not very elle is it...
There was no mixing of households and she still filmed her pregnancy reaction with multiple households!

They will still have an OTT gender reveal, lots of those are just the couple anyway, she will still have an OTT baby shower probably in May and garden party style to pretend it is socially distanced and she is currently and will have visitors. Not that I begrudge a new mum having visitors for support, but Elle has been doing it all along so that isn't the reason.

Reactions: 16
True of course, I was just explaining on a more extreme level that each couple decides the boundaries and rules of their own relationship. We can of course speculate about it and have a gossip, but it’s a bit wrong to assume it’s bad or wrong because it may offend others
Yes agree, personally I would not like or accept it, however I know for many it’s not an issue, for me, however, following a 16 yr old is questionable IMO.

What vlog is this? Wanna see this clown for real and no silly angles or hiding under oversized clothes 🙄🙄🙄

She really said 🍩
Lucy’s gender reveal. ( actually think she looks nice here and I’m not trying to shame her at all, but when she lies about her size and the damage that can do I will call her out). she’s curvy and carries her weight around her hips, just own it and dress for your shape, we all have areas we carry more fat on.

Reactions: 14
The way Elle praises conman for making her breakfast (yogurt n strawberries-recent vlog) kills me. She’d praise him for wiping his ass after taking a dump!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There was no mixing of households and she still filmed her pregnancy reaction with multiple households!

They will still have an OTT gender reveal, lots of those are just the couple anyway, she will still have an OTT baby shower probably in May and garden party style to pretend it is socially distanced and she is currently and will have visitors. Not that I begrudge a new mum having visitors for support, but Elle has been doing it all along so that isn't the reason.
Yh but it won't be the way she dreamed it would be, as she says shes had all this envisioned for a long time and she cant really make a show of it atm without huge backlash. And thats only if garden mixing is allowed by may

The way Elle praises conman for making her breakfast (yogurt n strawberries-recent vlog) kills me. She’d praise him for wiping his ass after taking a dump!
Doesn't seem shes read the comments about him on here lately. She's right up his backside with appraisal about how lucky she is with him

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.