Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an odd Shape?
Very.....strange!
Just enjoy being pregnant with each other & please STOP mentioning it Every DAM SECOND

Reactions: 17
Lmao looks like she just has a food baby calm down love
Not allowed to comment on the size of her bump as she didn’t ask. Jealous troll sending love and whatever else it is she passive-aggressively said✨

Reactions: 7
Find it disgusting that you can all comment on Elle’s pregnancy and her bump. She lost her Mam a year ago and she is excited about being a mother and loving her own baby. She is a YouTuber therefore she shares her journey with you. I think you should question the type of person you all are. Probably mothers yourself which makes it worse because you know what pregnancy is like. She’s growing a baby, stop making foul comments on her bump. Whether you think it’s fat or a bump keep your opinions to yourself. Atleast she can give her baby a beautiful life.
What about the 21 messages you’ve posted slagging people off. Leave them alone pot and kettle!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Find it disgusting that you can all comment on Elle’s pregnancy and her bump. She lost her Mam a year ago and she is excited about being a mother and loving her own baby. She is a YouTuber therefore she shares her journey with you. I think you should question the type of person you all are. Probably mothers yourself which makes it worse because you know what pregnancy is like. She’s growing a baby, stop making foul comments on her bump. Whether you think it’s fat or a bump keep your opinions to yourself. Atleast she can give her baby a beautiful life.
No. By all means pipe up if you see someone really slagging her off calling her every name under the sun or whatever, but people are literally stating the single fact that that’s not a visible baby bump yet, it’s just extra weight. None of this would have been said if 99.9% of her content as of late wasn’t based around this pregnancy, particularly her ‘bump’. Wind your neck in

Reactions: 33
There was no mixing of households and she still filmed her pregnancy reaction with multiple households!

They will still have an OTT gender reveal, lots of those are just the couple anyway, she will still have an OTT baby shower probably in May and garden party style to pretend it is socially distanced and she is currently and will have visitors. Not that I begrudge a new mum having visitors for support, but Elle has been doing it all along so that isn't the reason.
Of course she will. I was meant to have a baby shower next month and it won’t be happening now cause we’re still in lockdown until the 5th of March where I’m from and we’re only allowed to bubble with one other household

Reactions: 2
Have I commented on an innocent pregnant women though and her appearance? No
The fact she's pregnant doesn't mean she's entitled to break lockdown rules, attack small businesses and block people who have tried to educate her on triggering content. "Innocent pregnant woman" 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.