Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so rough and I'm definitely not jealous of her and conman. No way would I want a boyfriend who is constantly admiring other girls' Instagrams. She never takes responsibility for her own actions either. Keep pretending you have the perfect life though Angelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Typical narcissistic Elle thinking that the only possible reason anyone could dislike her is because they’re “jealous”. Or maybe, just maybe, people dislike you cause they can see how much of a manipulative, inconsiderate, and genuinely not very nice person you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Right guys I’m confused. Can someone help? In her vlog she says she’s 15 weeks and x amount of days but keeps calling herself 16 weeks pregnant because apparently she’s in week 16 so she can call herself that? Is that how it works? Just curious as I am pregnant myself and hadn’t heard this? Is she just wishing the time away? Also she says she has known the gender for a while? How has she found out so early and will it really be that reliable? Or again is she just risking it and announcing early to max freebies? Thnx angelllllllls

Reactions: 4
I find it wild that Georgia off TOWIE is 8 weeks ahead of Elle and her bump (imo) is smaller. I know people are gonna be different but it just shows that perhaps Elle wasn’t the size 8 she claimed to be.

Also think it’s really wrong that she’s blocking people who suggest she puts a trigger warning. I’m not pregnant nor have I ever tried to be, but even I watched that story and was like wow there should be one or at least some sensitivity... I don’t have a problem with her sharing it if that’s what she wants but she could be mindful especially since she showed how desperate she was to be a mum and hear that sound - some women don’t get to be

Right guys I’m confused. Can someone help? In her vlog she says she’s 15 weeks and x amount of days but keeps calling herself 16 weeks pregnant because apparently she’s in week 16 so she can call herself that? Is that how it works? Just curious as I am pregnant myself and hadn’t heard this? Is she just wishing the time away? Also she says she has known the gender for a while? How has she found out so early and will it really be that reliable? Or again is she just risking it and announcing early to max freebies? Thnx angelllllllls
Regarding her knowing the gender, she found out through a blood test - i’m not sure myself but people here said it’s more reliable than a scan is

Reactions: 8
Did she really say its all baby 😂😂 im dying shes so dumb and really has let herself go but angles its allllll baby domino there! Like Someone said she only did this bully post To get people off commenting conmans hair transplant. She will never survive when this YouTube career dies.

Ugh I really dislike her. She is so condescending bitchy and fake. Her plastic will melt but the ugly personality will always shine through. Shes a perfect example what living as a narsissistic selfish dick does To a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine having such a high opinion of yourself that you believe that anyone who doesn't agree with everything you say is jealous of You!! These people are so self centred it's unbelievable, they really do think that the world revolves around them. Elle has thousands of adoring fans but can't take any form of criticism without deleting and blocking! That's not how it works in the real world for people with real jobs and responsibilities. She's in for a huge wake up call when this baby arrives and she has to deal with the reality not the perfect picture in her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Carys also did the same thing which must be where Elle got it from? She always said she was the next week along because she was 'in' that week, I'm also pregnant and had never heard of this! I don't think it makes any sense personally

Reactions: 11
Did you see Elle liked it too? 🤣 doesn’t mind when her possy are doing the bullying! View attachment 394643

Proof of Elle's victim mentality, passive aggressive and psychological manipulation influence skills all rolled into one here ☝🏻

Also, still strangely quiet on the Gleam Futures Rep front 🤔 Anyone else heard back from the Daily Mail Online yet in regards to them exposing more influenzas?

Reactions: 16
Just come on here for a little rant! Ive lost all respect for Elle & Connor over the last couple of years, they went from being funny, inspiring, humble, caring and relatable to spoilt, unimaginative, greedy, sly and fake. Every video there's Connor asking 'What do you want us to film next Angels'? How about come up with ideas yourselves? That is ultimately how you earned your money to begin with. And STOP with this ridiculous 'clickbait' do you know how irritating it is when you watch you waffle on for 45 minutes and you don't even show what you stated on the title of the video. Its a real turn off literally.
The pair of them aging ungracefully with cosmetic help, guys you're in your 20's! The route you're both heading down will mean you look older than your years by the time you're 40+
Elle you've become incredibly lazy, a woman of your age should have a zest for life, but instead you laze about daily and make crap vlogs and videos just to fill that empty promise of content to your young, impressionable followers. When I was pregnant with my first, I worked full time in a footwear store, 12 hour days in 6 inch heels, running up and down ladders until 2 weeks before the birth of my 9lb baby, you're acting like you're 9 months pregnant, listen I get it, you should'nt compare yourself to others, you do you and all that, however, watching your demise is sad, you could be up there, but you're allowing others to take your crown, and its easily stolen, the market is saturated with youtubers and wannabes.
My advice, is go back, watch yourselves from 2017. You need to prepare yourselves now for parenthood! set an alarm, do a day of chores for goodness sake because this slope is slippery.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
To be fair they’re are both right:
“Turns out how many weeks into pregnancy you are is a little different than how many weeks pregnant you are. If you’re in week 16, you’re actually 15 weeks and some days pregnant. Fifteen full weeks have gone by, but not 16 weeks, so people say that you're both 15 weeks pregnant and in week 16 of pregnancy.”
per whattoexpect.com

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.