Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only person I know who did the health screening is adopted so has done it for all her kids because she has no idea what her biological family history is. Being optimistic here, I would hope that Elle only got it to check for genetic conditions if Katie's disability is genetic.
I had it done because my age put me higher risk for Down syndrome and other chromosome conditions and I know others who’ve had it done because they got a high risk back from the NHS test and it’s more accurate.
TBF it’s a non-invasive blood test, about £400 and better than the NHS one they give everyone so of all the expensive shite she considers ‘pregnancy must-haves’ that would actually be a good one compared to a neon diffuser!!

Only ring carys and elle should be worrying about is the ring of fire as you feel the baby crowning out of the vajajay!!🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The only person I know who did the health screening is adopted so has done it for all her kids because she has no idea what her biological family history is. Being optimistic here, I would hope that Elle only got it to check for genetic conditions if Katie's disability is genetic.
im in Canada and we paid to have genetic testing (it also tells us gender here) and we don’t have any history but it’s pretty standard thing to have done over here just so you have peace of mind, I duno if it is in the uk? But I don’t see any reason why it would be a bad thing to have done

Reactions: 4
No you’re right I did have a 20wk scan completely forgot that one!!! . My baby is 4 months now. Lack of sleep and still in a total haze!!!

Did you not have a 20 week scan? Definitely should have, even on pandemic, it’s one of the most important things baby Health wise.

I think it’s like when a hasn’t turned one yet, you’d say they were in their first year, 1 year old, in their 2nd year and so on.

She may have just had a gender blood test but if she had any additional DNA health screening you can find out gender then. If Katie’s learning disability is caused by certain underlying conditions she would have been wise to. So while she may have done it to get her #ADs sorted early, there may actually be a good reason she had tests. Might be why she’s so confident too to be so open about the pregnancy, having it confirmed there are no chromosomal conditions.

16 week is standard. Did you not have a 20 week scan? Definitely should have, it’s one of the, if not the most important things Health wise where they identify physical issues. Both, even in pandemic are standard in all NHS areas. Are you still pregnant?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I had it done because my age put me higher risk for Down syndrome and other chromosome conditions and I know others who’ve had it done because they got a high risk back from the NHS test and it’s more accurate.
TBF it’s a non-invasive blood test, about £400 and better than the NHS one they give everyone so of all the expensive shite she considers ‘pregnancy must-haves’ that would actually be a good one compared to a neon diffuser!!
I believe you're talking about the Harmony test? I'm pretty sure if you get a high risk result back from the 12 week scan then most trusts then offer the Harmony test on the NHS.

I agree, if I had the money I would've got one privately at 10 weeks, not just to find out the sex though but to rule out chromosomal abnormalities.

Reactions: 3
No you’re right I did have a 20wk scan completely forgot that one!!! . My baby is 4 months now. Lack of sleep and still in a total haze!!!
Oh good, I was all ready to take on the NHS for you!! 💪🏼 - congrats on your baby

I believe you're talking about the Harmony test?
Yes, there are others too but that’s the one I had. It’s a shame she’s so vapid because she could be talking about things like this. Not suggesting she gives medical advice but she could collaborate with an OB/GYN. It would be so much more valuable than some bullshit with Carys buying overpriced crap for each other.

im in Canada and we paid to have genetic testing (it also tells us gender here) and we don’t have any history but it’s pretty standard thing to have done over here just so you have peace of mind, I duno if it is in the uk? But I don’t see any reason why it would be a bad thing to have done
It’s costly when you consider everyone has a test for the same conditions on the NHS for free. The NHS will only give it if the first test shows concerns so I don’t think too many people get it unless they have the money to spend or a reason to want a more accurate test from the off. They are saying it will become standard on the NHS eventually, but in the mean time due to cost it’s not accessible for everyone so you might argue it’s privileged, but I don’t think you can criticise anyone doing things for their baby’s health.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What really irks me is the way she goes on pretending shes actually done something amazing and needs To be treated kind and like she has unicorns shooting From her ass!Wtf! She has lived privilaged life and hasnt worked on degree or anything. Shes done nothing. She treats herself like people need To put her on high chair like shes found cure For cancer! She talks baby talk boo boo on YouTube its not rocket science and still she thinks so highly of herself! I know Many Who need To be praised but not Elle size 14 darby. Argh rant over 😆

Reactions: 22
What really irks me is the way she goes on pretending shes actually done something amazing and needs To be treated kind and like she has unicorns shooting From her ass!Wtf! She has lived privilaged life and hasnt worked on degree or anything. Shes done nothing. She treats herself like people need To put her on high chair like shes found cure For cancer! She talks baby talk boo boo on YouTube its not rocket science and still she thinks so highly of herself! I know Many Who need To be praised but not Elle size 14 darby. Argh rant over 😆
she has helped so many angles though, turned them all from right angled to obtuse copying her pumped up deformed body and dietary advice

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh good, I was all ready to take on the NHS for you!! 💪🏼 - congrats on your baby

Yes, there are others too but that’s the one I had. It’s a shame she’s so vapid because she could be talking about things like this. Not suggesting she gives medical advice but she could collaborate with an OB/GYN. It would be so much more valuable than some bullshit with Carys buying overpriced crap for each other.

It’s costly when you consider everyone has a test for the same conditions on the NHS for free. The NHS will only give it if the first test shows concerns so I don’t think too many people get it unless they have the money to spend or a reason to want a more accurate test from the off. They are saying it will become standard on the NHS eventually, but in the mean time due to cost it’s not accessible for everyone so you might argue it’s privileged, but I don’t think you can criticise anyone doing things for their baby’s health.
Yeah there is a free one here too but you can opt to choose for the one you pay for as the free one only highlights certain thing and you get sent for the other one if ur high risk for free (sounds similar to the nhs practice) but u can opt to just choose to pay which is $500 here. but yeah we did it for peace of mind and it’s just done at our normal blood testing centres here 😊

Reactions: 2
Guys.....

I’ve just found out I’m pregnant 😭❤
Omg Congrats ♥♥ do I remember right that you struggled with getting preggas?

Im not long preggas myself but the morning sickness is real and im a shadow of my old self 😂♥ at work it feels like my brain wont work 😂 dont wanna scare you just wanted To find excuse To moan 😂 again happy days and enjoy xxx

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.