Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
”If I do say so myself, I am really blooming”
“my skin looks incredible“
“This is no bloat, this is all baby”
”I’ll probably look back on this and think I’m tiny”

I'm all for self confidence but this is low key delusIonal 😕

16 weeks and she’s out of breath walking around a room, that’s concerning.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
6E10C5AD-B00F-4FF4-B2F8-E993E530FC12.jpeg

how many ads?!
A61222A2-9833-43E8-A222-E7FA951EBC0A.png

they’ve shown the back but not the front. They also said he’s having time off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
No matter what the parents do or act I don’t think anyone would wish harm on an innocent/unborn baby that would be just cruel - I’m hoping so anyway
these influencers send themselves hate for attention, it’s been proven on here before when they slip up,
the only thing that gets more views is.....an engagement or pregnancy 😂

Reactions: 11
Also I love that she did that story just before her posted a video so all her comments would be sympathetic towards her. Her management are amazing at deceiving people

Reactions: 25
C615EDA4-1C3C-405E-A936-6C68D7A52FBC.png

She’s really given away the gender here I think 🙈 she did a “mood board” for the baby and these are the pictures in it, all girl themed

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If you can’t deal with comments being made etc you maybe shouldn’t be doing what your doing then because that’s just a part of what you do people will always have opinions if that’s not something you can put up with then maybe you should get a different job. I wouldn’t class being a YouTube as a job tbh but don’t know what other way to put it lol

Reactions: 20
If you can’t deal with comments being made etc you maybe shouldn’t be doing what your doing then because that’s just a part of what you do people will always have opinions if that’s not something you can put up with then maybe you should get a different job. I wouldn’t class being a YouTube as a job tbh but don’t know what other way to put it lol
She won’t get another ‘job’ because she’s so used to doing nothing. I don’t know what is she going to do after her influencer bubble bursts. She’s so used to sitting on her arse and lying in bed. Even sitting at her computer for a day was too much for her. She’s just lazy.

Reactions: 22
She’s so proud of her skin in pregnancy 😂

Just seemed an odd thing to say is she not proud of her skin when not pregnant

Reactions: 9
If she thinks she gets in rough now with comments she wants to wait until she has a child even people in B&M will try giving her parenting advise and comments. Actually wondering if she is tough skinned enough for the influencer role I couldn’t do it personally not for no amount of money

Reactions: 13
It doesn’t seem to me that she fully understands about how to eat in pregnancy? In her latest vlog: “trying to eat as much as I can’ “pack in all the food”.. I feel like she needs a nutritionist as well as a PT!!

Reactions: 12
”If I do say so myself, I am really blooming”
“my skin looks incredible“
“This is no bloat, this is all baby”
”I’ll probably look back on this and think I’m tiny”

I'm all for self confidence but this is low key delusIonal 😕

16 weeks and she’s out of breath walking around a room, that’s concerning.
It's all baby made me laugh so hard, the baby that's the size of probably an orange 🥴 I'm going to have to insert a photo of me here at 19 weeks and 6 days pregnant with my second baby in comparison as Yano she was a size 8 too! 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She’s looking back with sadness and appreciating the body she had that she took for granted 🤐

SHE IS SIXTEEN WEEKS PREGNANT!
SHE HAS NOT LOST A LIMB OR HAD A DISFIGURING ACCIDENT!
SHE IS YET TO HAVE A BABY RIP OUT OF HER ACTUAL VAJOOJOO AND SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF HER TITS!

this is difficult to watch and/or take seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s looking back with sadness and appreciating the body she had that she took for granted 🤐

SHE IS SIXTEEN WEEKS PREGNANT!
SHE HAS NOT LOST A LIMB OR HAD A DISFIGURING ACCIDENT!
SHE IS YET TO HAVE A BABY RIP OUT OF HER ACTUAL VAJOOJOO AND SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF HER TITS!

this is difficult to watch and/or take seriously.
In other words stacking on 3/4 stone before she even got up the duff

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.