Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miri04827

Chatty Member

Why does Elle need to perfect her hello fresh meals in time for the baby to arrive and for when she’s in ‘mum-mode’
The kid isn’t going to be eating honey glazed chicken flatbreads straight out of the womb hun. And as if she will be cooking hello fresh rapid meals once the baby arrives, she’s lazy, it’ll be takeaway every night

Why does she need add pregnancy/baby in everyyyy story it’s so BORING. We get it, you’re knocked up, it’s not a massive deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Wait you’ve been blocked for explaining about it needing a trigger warning and being hard for some people to see/hear? Seriously?! That’s disgusting of her.

• Angry
Reactions: 47

Cb1992

Sorry but the girl she did share, was just taking it to the extreme and it gives this site a bad rep. Non of those messages were saying ‘perhaps you should post a trigger warning for people who may not be as lucky as you were’
That girl was literally sending an insult at every post Elle uploads. Please don’t shoot just my opinion on that one

• Heart

Zarajane_1

Oh my god they literally cannot let Carys have ANYTHING. The girl uploaded them building the baby room today and Elle had to make a “surprising” video on her new nursery. How is Carys friends with an attention seeker like her honestly

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She’s looking back with sadness and appreciating the body she had that she took for granted 🤐

SHE IS SIXTEEN WEEKS PREGNANT!
SHE HAS NOT LOST A LIMB OR HAD A DISFIGURING ACCIDENT!
SHE IS YET TO HAVE A BABY RIP OUT OF HER ACTUAL VAJOOJOO AND SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF HER TITS!

this is difficult to watch and/or take seriously.

• Haha

Asecretlurker

Unpopular opinion but, I don’t think her video of the scan needs a trigger warning...

obviously it’s sad and I’m so so sorry to any women it may offend but I don’t think it’s her ‘fault’ or responsibility to protect each and every persons potential feelings. We’re all following her and we know she spouts out pregnancy stuff all day long so it’s not exactly a surprise
I agree with this - we can’t trigger warning our lives? What next, trigger warning before baby announcements, photos of children?

Miscarriage is awful and happens to far too many women include my sister, but we canT sensor other people have pregnancies.

Reactions: 45

rlouisep9

VIP Member
If you watch this video at 6:20 Connor explains why he said that, he says if she put on so much weight that she’s bed bound he’d leave her which I still think is equally as bad

Which is ironic cause she's practically bed bound anyway by choice/sheer laziness

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
How exactly does Con man get away with posting Instagram ads/affiliate links/spons without declaring them as such.

such a shady balding fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jgizzle

Buzzing that she won’t be able to have any Botox or filler whilst pregnant and then breast feeding so potentially a good 18 months. Let’s see how she copes then 😂

oh and if it’s twins 🙈 fml can you imagine all the videos - telling my sister it’s twins. Telling the twins it’s twins. Telling the other set of twins who don’t understand it’s twins. telling the postman it’s twins. I won’t be able to cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Living doll

Chatty Member
If I found these girls on my bfs Instagram I’d smash his fecking face in 😱 ( no violence obvs ) but I’d be livid and probably single too 😃

• Haha

jazyblu

Chatty Member
Who even starts a nursery at 15 WEEKS?! 😂 😂

A room the baby isn't even going to be sleeping in until January 2022 at least!

• Haha

scotinlondon

Has anyone seen all the naked girls Connor follows on Instagram? hate to say it as I’m not a crazy person but if my boyfriend was following all of them whilst I was pregnant I wouldn’t be happy... sorry I mean fiancé!
Yeah.. it’s terrible but she tries to make light of it by saying they both like to follow attractive girls/guys and show each other ... 🥴

I also found it awkward when he said in the baby name video that he knew a few girls called Zara and Elle was like,“no you don’t, who are they?” and he said “wouldn’t you like to know Els”... I know they were supposedly both joking but you could see in her face she was like “wtf”... no wonder her self esteem and confidence is so low when he’s messaging all these half naked Instagram models and saying things like that. Great fiancé and baby daddy right there 👍🏼

• Wow
  • Sad

Glóbylydl

At the beginning of the vlog when Conman pats her belly (a tad rough) like you'd pat a dog, she nearly says "Conner, your daughter's in there!" but she stops herself and says 'baby' instead.

• Haha