Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is way too obsessive over his looks, something going on there.
He’s nothing to look at honestly I don’t find him particularly attractive he’s too much of a ‘pretty boy’ he probably takes longer than Elle to get ready ffs can just imagine

Reactions: 16
He’s nothing to look at honestly I don’t find him particularly attractive he’s too much of a ‘pretty boy’ he probably takes longer than Elle to get ready ffs can just imagine
Neither do I. He certainly isn’t my type. And I definitely wouldn’t go for someone who spent more time in front of the mirror than me!😂😂

Reactions: 18
His hairline just looked normal? I think that’s just how his hairline is and I’m sure it wouldn’t of receded any worse until he was 40+ (If anymore at all!) it wasn’t like it was thinning at the front? Personal choice I guess but I still think it was paid for by the clinic. That’d probably be another reason not to cancel, worried if they did the clinic wouldn’t rearrange if it was free.

Reactions: 15
Ok. So I relented and watched the Baby Name video (I've unsubscribed and unfollowed because I refuse to be a statistic in her 500k giveaway nonsense!) But it's a boring Sunday afternoon with not much else to do.

My Favourite Bit is the Saint Swift bit.

Connor: "SS are pretty cool initials to have"

Yes Conman. Cool initials that have deep origins in Nazi Germany and the Gestapo, but you crack on. ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Wtf this New hairline doesnt even look good or like he actually was losing hair there? Wtf some guys actually suffer From losing hair at early age. Hes so dumb and so VAIN. Like he needs To live instead of looking in the mirror 24/7. What a vain selfish ugly person. But guys it was perfectly justified 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 10
Ok. So I relented and watched the Baby Name video (I've unsubscribed and unfollowed because I refuse to be a statistic in her 500k giveaway nonsense!) But it's a boring Sunday afternoon with not much else to do.

My Favourite Bit is the Saint Swift bit.

Connor: "SS are pretty cool initials to have"

Yes Conman. Cool initials that have deep origins in Nazi Germany and the Gestapo, but you crack on. ✌🏻
Jesus Christ he really is thick

Reactions: 12
Wtf this New hairline doesnt even look good or like he actually was losing hair there? Wtf some guys actually suffer From losing hair at early age. Hes so dumb and so VAIN. Like he needs To live instead of looking in the mirror 24/7. What a vain selfish ugly person. But guys it was perfectly justified 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
What he should have done is invested some time and money into some English lessons and learning how to speak properly. It's far more embarrassing to have the vocabulary and intellect of a 10 year old than it is to have non-existent hair loss.

Reactions: 15
He needed the hair transplant because jordan got one and they need to try and vlog something so copied Jordan who did actually need one.

I am not a fan of Lucy, but prefer her and Jordan to that fake pair of idiots!

Lucy and Jordan def better looking couple so no way will elles and connors kids ve as cute (I know lucys kids are a bit wild).

Reactions: 20
I can’t wait for her post-pregnancy wedding dress vlog, to see where she will get some amazing size 6 dresses from... She’ll have so much time to shop for the perfect one, might even need a sample size gown.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ouch! I sense a nerve has been touched with the Elsie thing why even address it the real Elle sure came out then didn’t she angels!!!

Reactions: 23
It's to try and get sympathy because a lot of people have started piping up calling them idiots and they can't cope
Another head that throws the word anxiety around like it’s nothing. He doesn’t have a ducking clue what real anxiety is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He has never ever mentioned having anxiety before......?
LOW SELF CONFIDENCE!!! He’s the cockiest bloke I’ve ever seen in my life and I’ve dated some proper dickheads in my time.

Jesus has he been to the Mrs Hinch school of deflection and manipulation to take the heat off breaking the rules. Will be troll messages next saying he used to get loads of trolls tell him he was going bald lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.