Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread was as JUICY as Elle’s botched filler lips so this requires a big deep breath.

Connor went for a hair transplant which has been controversial as clinics staying open has continued to be frowned upon in the press - he is yet to show us the result of the transplant but he is home and Elle said they will sharing his experience (this will probably be a sponsored post on his page rather than a YouTube video on Elle’s) Susan Swift has also been liking comments advocating the transplant, despicable parenting. They also dropped the dogs off at BathCountryPets which we will probably be seeing more of when the baby arrives. Or maybe not as pregnancy has been a BREEZE ... at 15 weeks...

The company fromwillowco tagged Elle and Con man in a post saying “Happy First Valentines Day Love Elsie” thus making us think they gave away the gender and name. Elle later addressed this in an InstaStory Q&A saying that that’s not the baby’s name and the name was chosen before they were pregnant (Esme or Xaiver according to an old vlog)
She is replying to some comments in a spoilt bratty passive aggressive tone and it’s not very Angel like.

Meggan Grubb mentioned in an Instagram live that she isn’t sure if Con and Elle are still going to her wedding as they haven’t spoke to her. Carys and James are no longer going.

Elle posted a Maternity PLT try on video which was ridiculous- trying on clothes that were meant for an actual 6-8month Bump and not her breakfast bloat. Elasticated jeans pulled up to her chin like 2000s era Cowell.

The Daily Mail are asking people to come forward in regards to influencers flouncing the rules so will shall expect an article from them soon. 👀

TLDR
Con went for a hair transplant and hasn’t showed his scabby head since
Elle is still cradling her Nutella on toast and passing it as a baby
There’s a gender reveal on the way but we all know it’s a girl, who are we kidding?
Oh and SHE’S PREGNANT didn’t you know??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
New thread most liked one by @Imhereforthedrama
(Edited to fit in slightly)
anyone care to do a recap?
Haha omg love it! Thanks you guys!!!! 🥴🥴🥴😁😁😁

I nominate @ChubClubThug for the re-cap, this gal has all the lols ;)😅
I second that

Last thread was as JUICY as Elle’s botched filler lips so this requires a big deep breath.

Connor went for a hair transplant which has been controversial as clinics staying open has continued to be frowned upon in the press - he is yet to show us the result of the transplant but he is home and Elle said they will sharing his experience (this will probably be a sponsored post on his page rather than a YouTube video on Elle’s) Susan Swift has also been liking comments advocating the transplant, despicable parenting. They also dropped the dogs off at BathCountryPets which we will probably be seeing more of when the baby arrives. Or maybe not as pregnancy has been a BREEZE ... at 15 weeks...

The company fromwillowco tagged Elle and Con man in a post saying “Happy First Valentines Day Love Elsie” thus making us think they gave away the gender and name. Elle later addressed this in an InstaStory Q&A saying that that’s not the baby’s name and the name was chosen before they were pregnant (Esme or Xaiver according to an old vlog)
She is replying to some comments in a spoilt bratty passive aggressive tone and it’s not very Angel like.

Meggan Grubb mentioned in an Instagram live that she isn’t sure if Con and Elle are still going to her wedding as they haven’t spoke to her. Carys and James are no longer going.

Elle posted a Maternity PLT try on video which was ridiculous- trying on clothes that were meant for an actual 6-8month Bump and not her breakfast bloat. Elasticated jeans pulled up to her chin like 2000s era Cowell.

The Daily Mail are asking people to come forward in regards to influencers flouncing the rules so will shall expect an article from them soon. 👀

TLDR
Con went for a hair transplant and hasn’t showed his scabby head since
Elle is still cradling her Nutella on toast and passing it as a baby
There’s a gender reveal on the way but we all know it’s a girl, who are we kidding?
Oh and SHE’S PREGNANT didn’t you know??
Great recap!! 👍👍👍

Reactions: 9
I think there is going to be a bump competition between two Z listers, its hard to tell which one is worse
Elle Darby or Lauren Goodger, both have been denial about true size and now use pregnancy as time to breathe out and show bloat

Reactions: 35
I think there is going to be a bump competition between two Z listers, its hard to tell which one is worse
Elle Darby or Lauren Goodger, both have been denial about true size and now use pregnancy as time to breathe out and show bloat
The last time I saw anything about Lauren Goodger she was being proposed to in a car park, how is she still relevant????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also was the Elsie story that Elle posted so obvious that she had been reading tattle 😂😂 “everyone seems to think they know because of a picture a business posted” even though she doesn’t read here like she says. Let’s be real Elle you don’t have a proper job; you sit on your arse all day, even Kim Kardashian has admitted she Google’s herself all the bloody time

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What a genuine ad for Elle with Spotlight oral care, Elle saying she has been using them for yeaarrrs, hun the brand is relatively new it was first started in 2016 and i doubt you were using in its early stages anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Elle Darby will advertise anything for a quick snatch, I’m sure if I paid her to advertise my £5 bedding from Primark she would tell everyone how it’s changed her life and it’s helped her grow gold out her arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I've followed Elle for a few years now since her and Con were in the flat, I just found something really endearing and wholesome about her and found her videos relaxing, an escape from day to day life.... But now this whole influencer culture is just getting out of hand, I've had to unfollow her because that poor baby is being used as a cash cow and the fact that she thinks herself an expert after 15 weeks of pregnancy, I just can't deal!! It wasn't until I became a mum myself last year I realised just how damaging the parenting advice her sister Lucy gives out is so I dread to think what sort of rubbish she's going to be spouting to her impressionable young followers, no doubt encouraging young girls to have babies themselves because it's so perfect and beautiful and spiritual when really it's the biggest shock to the system of your whole life! I've unfollowed her now because her content is relentless and boring, she's become so unrelatable, yes having a baby changes your life in the best way possible and is never something to be taken for granted but how sad that she now has nothing to say or talk about other than her pregnancy? You are still allowed to be a mum and be your own person!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I don’t know how much more fake, over the top pregnancy crap I can take! I was happy for her to start with but she’s just ridiculous acting like she’s 38 weeks pregnant not 15!!
She’s gonna have a shock in a couple of months time......can’t wait to watch what is going to unravel 🤣

Reactions: 24
Does it bother anyone else that she keeps going on about wanting the dining room/play room done before the baby arrives. HUNNNYYY, in the wise words of Shrek to Donkey... “Have you seen a baby lately? All they do is eat and poop, and then they cry, and they cry when they poop, and poop when they cry.”
A NEW BORN DOES NOT NEED A PLAY ROOM

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I messaged Oral Care saying how it’s not a good look to have ‘ brand ambassadors’ who constantly flout covid rules. Will be interesting to see if I get a response?!

What a genuine ad for Elle with Spotlight oral care, Elle saying she has been using them for yeaarrrs, hun the brand is relatively new it was first started in 2016 and i doubt you were using in its early stages anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.