Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh I don’t care if I’m fat shaming her but she’s a a right fat cow now. Her arse is all bumpy and huuggge!!!! No matter how much she tries to photoshop it. Makes me laugh when she posted that photo in a beige fluffy outfit her bump was huge and now in the pink one not so much. Just have a tit admit you’ve no bump and stop banging on about being pregnant your only a third of the way in Chubb’s

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ohh I don’t care if I’m fat shaming her but she’s a a right fat cow now. Her arse is all bumpy and huuggge!!!! No matter how much she tries to photoshop it. Makes me laugh when she posted that photo in a beige fluffy outfit her bump was huge and now in the pink one not so much. Just have a tit admit you’ve no bump and stop banging on about being pregnant your only a third of the way in Chubb’s
bleeping savage 😂😂😂

P.S can we be friends? 😂

• Haha
Actually can’t get over she did her naked photo shoot with her dog hahahaha so fkin weird

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Elle may have thought about this as she had Jenson and Jesse over at her house a few times after picking them up from school. Each time she entertains them with McDonald’s nuggets and told them off on the vlog for swinging on the door handle. In Elles surprise birthday vlog they were jumping on her new white sofas but that’s probably down to Lucy’s poor discipline. Carys however is just baby baby baby and will pile the toddler onto James if it gets too much.
A few hours is extremely different to a lifetime though, the perk of looking after someone else's children is that you can give them back 😂

Surprised she wants kids after seeing Jesse though, he is the most irritating child I've ever seen

Reactions: 22
Actually can’t get over she did her naked photo shoot with her dog hahahaha so fkin weird
us normal folk to elle

Elle: ‘what did you do today Elle?’

‘rolled around naked with the dog in bed you?’

‘Worked a full time job, parented, cleaned the house, worked out - all to do it again tomorrow’

Elle: ‘did you know I’m pregnant though?’

• Haha
Reactions: 73
she does look like Lucy. She actually doesn’t look too bad there but I feel like she looks alright there and you can tell the weight gain makes her look bigger. If she hadn’t put on weight then she’d probably not look so bad but the added extra lb’s don’t help!

Reactions: 4
James and carys aren’t going to meggans wedding as they’ll have a young baby with them I’m assuming. They were originally still gonna go baby or not but must have changed their minds

Why does her face look odd... has she photoshopped it as it looks really weird View attachment 392329
there's that lazy eye again

What the duck is she wearing. The socks and trainers 🤢
that pose does nothing for her... her thigh looks as big as her waist???

Reactions: 13
Looks like heccccy must have had his way with their carpets. They have carpet cleaners In their house. Is that also breaking lockdown rules or is that an essential service?

Reactions: 7
She has to go to that appointment all on her own,Welcome to the real world Elle where being an influencer won’t make a difference.

Reactions: 18
Why does she think we want to hear her baby’s heartbeat? Honestly she doesn’t give a duck about anyone does she....her followers that have had miscarriages, stillbirths etc would be heartbroken to see this post. She doesn’t even give a trigger warning before she posts things like this. She doesn’t have a brain.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why does she think we want to hear her baby’s heartbeat? Honestly she doesn’t give a duck about anyone does she....her followers that have had miscarriages would be heartbroken to see this post. She doesn’t have a brain.
These are the things that should be left between her and Connor and maybe family,also Connor shouldn’t have been at that appointment so I hope she let him hear it first before posting.

Why does she think we want to hear her baby’s heartbeat? Honestly she doesn’t give a duck about anyone does she....her followers that have had miscarriages, stillbirths etc would be heartbroken to see this post. She doesn’t even give a trigger warning before she posts things like this. She doesn’t have a brain.
That should definitely have a trigger warning or a story before should mention the heartbeat. In fact it shouldn’t even be on social media. There will be sadly women going to a scan today or over the next 24hours when that story is still up and they won’t hear a heartbeat and then they click on to Elle “I don’t think before I post about my pregnancy” Darby’s story to see that. She does not think about anyone else. 😠

I didn’t hear the heartbeat when my own family members were pregnant and it didn’t bother me so why does she think random strangers want to hear it. The sooner her “angles” stop encouraging all this pregnancy sharing the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I feel sorry for her. I’m sure like many of us she’s gonna one of those who after pregnancy can’t shift the weight, lives on quick snack (usually unhealthy as busy with baby) and then continues to gain weight just looking at food. Pregnancy can really switch a metabolism my mother in law was a size 10 before she had hubby then never stopped growing!! She secretly still blames him now 😂

Which when you think of your partner saying the reason they would leave you is if you get fat it just cuts me deep in the feels for her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.