Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ComfySnow

I don’t care what anyone says it’s not normal for men his age to be scrolling through Instagram constantly liking girls photos, not when they’re in a long term relationship. It wouldn’t bother me my boyfriend following the typical influencer, well known models accounts etc a lot of men follow them but if he was constantly there following as many accounts as possible and searching for women to follow it’d bother me. The problem is he’s sat at home constantly probably bored out his brain so chooses to scroll through insta instead. Most men have jobs to go to. Teen girls photos as well? Sorry but no, Con. Thats disgusting. He’s about to become a father and this is what he spends all his time doing? He needs to grow up real quick!
NOT defending him but I just thought it was worth saying that nowadays there is no rule book on what is considered normal in relationships. Fair enough that’s your opinion. And I agree that the younger the girl, the more questionable it is. Some people live in polyamorous relationships or somewhere along the scale of exclusivity. Eg . Open relationships which is their normal.

littlepup

VIP Member
The only person I know who did the health screening is adopted so has done it for all her kids because she has no idea what her biological family history is. Being optimistic here, I would hope that Elle only got it to check for genetic conditions if Katie's disability is genetic.
I had it done because my age put me higher risk for Down syndrome and other chromosome conditions and I know others who’ve had it done because they got a high risk back from the NHS test and it’s more accurate.
TBF it’s a non-invasive blood test, about £400 and better than the NHS one they give everyone so of all the expensive shite she considers ‘pregnancy must-haves’ that would actually be a good one compared to a neon diffuser!!

poohwooh17

I find it wild that Georgia off TOWIE is 8 weeks ahead of Elle and her bump (imo) is smaller. I know people are gonna be different but it just shows that perhaps Elle wasn’t the size 8 she claimed to be.

Also think it’s really wrong that she’s blocking people who suggest she puts a trigger warning. I’m not pregnant nor have I ever tried to be, but even I watched that story and was like wow there should be one or at least some sensitivity... I don’t have a problem with her sharing it if that’s what she wants but she could be mindful especially since she showed how desperate she was to be a mum and hear that sound - some women don’t get to be

Regarding her knowing the gender, she found out through a blood test - i’m not sure myself but people here said it’s more reliable than a scan is
Ah right, so she’ll have paid for a private blood test so she can get more freebies, gotcha!

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
i have low thyroid and usually you check it every 3 month, but now that I am pregnant it's every 6 weeks. It can be very dangerous not controlling it when you are pregnant.
Ah I did wonder, I found out I had it after I gave birth so have only ever been tested 1/3/6 months.

Jehe

Meggan Grubb mentioned in an Instagram live that she isn’t sure if Con and Elle are still going to her wedding as they haven’t spoke to her. Carys and James are no longer going.
Do we know what’s happened with Meggan and the other couples?

Imhereforthedrama

Pretty sure they don’t test for thyroid every month as it takes a while to get the level into your system. maybe different when pregnant? She’s such a drama Queen, riled up the angles and now sat preening...I hope you all felt her love last night whilst she was meditating??

Actual photo of Elles Angles........all coming for us! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Bit worried about the Acute Angle, not going to lie! 👊🏻
🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah that acute pne could do so serious harm

Nanabananaramagirl

So Con was worried he was getting his hair done to soon....not about getting it done during a pandemic where we are told to stay home and most places are not doing them as to not put pressure on our NHS. Fucking joke, doesn’t even show him. They deserve to get shit over this,
So did he not get it done?