Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can anyone who is subscribed to her YouTube unsubscribe.

I would rather eat dog 💩 than lie her greedy show off pockets!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Each Angelle collection I always have a nosey and never really like anything (who even bought that weird backless jumper) I did however like this one top and was tempted to get it, but a quick search on ASOS and I found pretty much the exact same top for a tenner, sorry Elle not funding Con Mans makeover 😂
It's probably the same one but she's stitched her crappy label into it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
99% of the comments on her IG post are 'so cute 😍😍😍' and 'gorgeous angle'. Her followers seem to be a bunch of brain dead huns.

Reactions: 11
I really do despair with some of these thick angelzzzzzzzz
And that ladies and gentleman is the problem with our selfish, materialistic society of today.

Member of the public: “My family member died from Covid- please can you explain why you flout the rules designed to protect everybody?

Brain dead “Angles ”OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU CRITICISE ELLE! She’s ALLOWED to not follow the rules as she has a FIANCÉE without hair!

What the. That cannot be the same person. 😮
Ah that’s the same video I saw!

Each Angelle collection I always have a nosey and never really like anything (who even bought that weird backless jumper) I did however like this one top and was tempted to get it, but a quick search on ASOS and I found pretty much the exact same top for a tenner, sorry Elle not funding Con Mans makeover 😂
Probably available via AliExpress/Alibaba for about a £5!

Reactions: 13
Those lips and that liner 🤦‍♂️
Looks like she’s been in at the chocolate nesquik again. Conman will have his beanie hat pulled too far over his eyes to see to tell her that she’s got a milk moustache before they left the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She made a video once I think maybe her December collection? That they were Italian made but that’s even funnier 😂😂
it’s on the label!! I’m not sure what she said regarding where/how they were made, but I’m very interested in finding out the ethics behind Angelle.

Her fans make me sick 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Arse licking someone that doesn’t care about you just makes you angel girls look pathetic!

Can’t stand arse licking in general but arse licking a person that you don’t even know, will never know and who doesn’t give a toss about you is the most cringeworthy, embarrassing thing ever!

We should feel sorry for these people they have been brainwashed by their cult leader elle barbie darby! And remember Charles Manson was a cult leader enough said really!
She just some really plain Jane from Trowbridge, look at her early pics, she is so dull and so plain. Make up, surgery and photo shop can really alter how someone looks.

What the. That cannot be the same person. 😮
She was a liar then imo, she was a bit tubby at best but was really skinny when she met conman. As for saying she felt fat compared to her sisters! Umm, her older twin sisters ( who I think are really pretty) are much curvier then she ever was. Elle bullshitter strikes again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She just some really plain Jane from Trowbridge, look at her early pics, she is so dull and so plain. Make up, surgery and photo shop can really alter how someone looks.

Oh yeah I agree, I don’t think she was anything special back then. I definitely wouldn’t describe her as beautiful. Very much just a plain Jane who over did the training / diet and I actually think when she was into body building / fitness she made herself look washed out and ill. Her head looked too big for her body. I think she took it too far just like she does with everything though!

Reactions: 7
I was honestly shocked!! I also had no idea she was a “chubby teen” makes Con’s comments about leaving her if she got fat even worse since he would of seen her old photos! 😳
She wasn’t even chubby, bit of puppy fat like the rest of us, lost it when in sixth form. She said that when her YouTube originally kicked off to exaggerate her fitness. Also claimed she wasn’t popular which was another lie but all adds to the sob story

Reactions: 12
I don’t get the trend of colouring over your lips so that when you pour your lips look like a bumhole 🤷🏻‍♀️
From the state of those lips I bet she’d be crap at colouring a picture.....I mean she can’t stay in the clones 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I see the word ‘angle’ one more time!! Is it part of the criteria of following Elle to be unable to spell?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.