Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it disgusting that you can all comment on Elle’s pregnancy and her bump. She lost her Mam a year ago and she is excited about being a mother and loving her own baby. She is a YouTuber therefore she shares her journey with you. I think you should question the type of person you all are. Probably mothers yourself which makes it worse because you know what pregnancy is like. She’s growing a baby, stop making foul comments on her bump. Whether you think it’s fat or a bump keep your opinions to yourself. Atleast she can give her baby a beautiful life.
I think all of us give our children lovely lives because we all... ahem, WORK for the lovely lives they have, not sell their privacy from before they were even born. if you think it’s ok to sell children’s privacy without their say so then I think you need to check yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Find it disgusting that you can all comment on Elle’s pregnancy and her bump. She lost her Mam a year ago and she is excited about being a mother and loving her own baby. She is a YouTuber therefore she shares her journey with you. I think you should question the type of person you all are. Probably mothers yourself which makes it worse because you know what pregnancy is like. She’s growing a baby, stop making foul comments on her bump. Whether you think it’s fat or a bump keep your opinions to yourself. Atleast she can give her baby a beautiful life.
It comes with the ‘influencer’ territory hun if she doesn’t want people making comments on it don’t plaster photos of it every single day on your social media

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Have I commented on an innocent pregnant women though and her appearance? No
I don’t think it’s about her being pregnant, it’s about the fact she’s clearly FORCING her bump for content and that’s not very innocent. It’s capitalising on a child that’s not even born yet.

Reactions: 26
I don’t understand why they’re converting the dining room into a play room when she’s only 16 weeks? Her baby probably won’t even be properly playing in it until this time next year at the earliest? 🙄

Reactions: 26
Maybe you haven't made any comments about Elle's pregnant belly but you've made comments on the appearance of other people on this forum (The O'Donnell Sisters) so I don't see how you can take the moral high ground!

20210126_210215.jpg
20210126_210027.jpg
20210126_210204.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I am DYING, I actually started to feel bad for her when everyone was saying her bump was bloat but OMFG!!!!!! THIS is how big her baby is 😂😂😂😂😂😂someone needs to give this girl a reality check 😭
Screenshot_20210126_212619.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In many cultures around Elle would be considered far from innocent having a child out of wedlock, that's before you take into consideration everything else morally and socially unnatural with her behaviours and attitudes

Reactions: 10
Hahahah anyone would think he’d made her a bloody 3 course meal how she said it
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

or grown the strawberries and milked the cow in the back garden to make the yogurt. so happy i dont have to pat my bfs head every-time he does something for me...

View attachment 404475
he got his beard done too?
jesus christ is that line-up on his beard perfect, probably been playing in Elles makeup and picked up some dark eye-shadow. we all know what he's looking to get done next !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

or grown the strawberries and milked the cow in the back garden to make the yogurt. so happy i dont have to pat my bfs head every-time he does something for me...

jesus christ is that line-up on his beard perfect, probably been playing in Elles makeup and picked up some dark eye-shadow. we all know what he's looking to get done next !
😂 god yea he better go have a lie down, do you think he has a chart for good behaviour

Reactions: 6
The way Elle praises conman for making her breakfast (yogurt n strawberries-recent vlog) kills me. She’d praise him for wiping his ass after taking a dump!
I can see it now, Connor and their kid competing for who can get the most stickers on their reward chart.

"This has been a super exciting week this week AnGlEs.....!! Little Elsie has got a Gold Star for her excellent manifestation skills at colouring in Peppa Pig within the lines at 3 months old, and Connor has got a Thumbs Up sticker for not following any Instagram Models this week." ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am DYING, I actually started to feel bad for her when everyone was saying her bump was bloat but OMFG!!!!!! THIS is how big her baby is 😂😂😂😂😂😂someone needs to give this girl a reality check 😭View attachment 404466
I had a friend who thought she had a bump at 5 weeks, she didn't, she was that fat and bloated to start with. Anyway, I was careful with how I put it but I told her it wasn't a bump because her embryo was a sesame seed and her womb hadn't even grown or stretched at that point. She said "you shoe earlier with your second"... yeah, but hun you don't look 30 weeks at 5. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.