Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post she just reshared RE tattle

🤣🤣

wake up elle!! You’ve blocked innocent women for telling you, you should trigger warning the sound of your unborn babies heart beat because it can be upsetting.
I just checked in with a friend and she’s just lost a baby. Misscarriage is common so sadly but you really need to own up to your mistakes and stop hiding behind your white company facade.
what did she put???

Reactions: 1
Do you think this is from people mentioning she needs to put a tigger warning up? Surely she can’t think that’s bullying?
96920911-15B8-46BF-9D52-64AEAE1A279B.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Elle. We are not bullies. We are trying to guide you in the direction of owning your mistakes and learning from them. Listening to your followers and their experiences and learn to be sensitive about what you put out to your followers.

Reactions: 28
what did she put???
Someone just uploaded below. Basically calling the whole yawn you’re all bullies bla bla - it’s the whole ‘woe is me I’m an influencer and life is too so hard even though I don’t really work and it’s a job I choose to do but will still moan because I do the bare minimum’

Reactions: 14
Do you think this is from people mentioning she needs to put a tigger warning up? Surely she can’t think that’s bullying?
How contradicting. “We have hearts, we have thoughts, we have feelings”
but we don’t give a duck about anyone else’s 🙄
How on earth is constructive criticism bullying 😑

Reactions: 26
So she’s bought maternity clothes for her “ever growing baby bump” my god chill out! Ok I struggled with normal jeans at 16 weeks but I definitely wasn’t buying myself a whole new wardrobe 🙄 plus totally agree with previous posters on here. She needs to be careful what she posts.

Reactions: 10
She needs to practice what she preaches. Stop and think about the damage you’re causing? Ok Elle honey, try doing that one yourself and considering other peoples feelings before blocking people who are trying to make you aware of really important things. Think about the damage YOU could be doing to people by not putting trigger warnings up on certain posts that some people might find incredibly hard to see/hear.

Reactions: 16
Unpopular opinion but, I don’t think her video of the scan needs a trigger warning...

obviously it’s sad and I’m so so sorry to any women it may offend but I don’t think it’s her ‘fault’ or responsibility to protect each and every persons potential feelings. We’re all following her and we know she spouts out pregnancy stuff all day long so it’s not exactly a surprise

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Elle, you’ve blocked me so I’m hoping you read this! You put your whole life out there for the world to see, and get a lot of money for doing so! I think you do acknowledge your privilege- but you must be more accountable for your actions. If people message you to say they disagree with something you’ve done or said, just address it! I have followed you and watched your videos for years, so find it offensive that you’ve started blocking your supporters and replying to comments in an extremely patronising way. Not everyone who has a comment is a sad little troll! And saying please don’t travel during a pandemic is NOT bullying! Also asking for a trigger warning on a personal post of your baby’s heartbeat is also not bullying.

Correct me if I’m wrong but even on fb pages the rule is put trigger warning before you write the rest of the post,I went to my 12 week scan years ago to be told there was no heartbeat and it was horrible walking back out that room in tears with people knowing exactly what has just happened in that room,I wish she never has to find out what it’s like to lose a baby either during pregnancy or after birth, there was a lady who was in my due in group on fb who went into hospital a matter of weeks before her due date back in 2016 right before Xmas as well to be told that her daughter had died. Elle has a large following it wouldn’t be hard for her to post things about count the kicks and things like that to make awareness that these things do happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I really can't believe this. We all get constructive criticism and feedback, sometimes even complaints at our work. Doesn't matter what job you do. Maybe for most of us, our criticism isn't posted online, whereas for Elle it is. But you still have to take it on the chin, and try and learn from it and improve. Sure there are some just outright mean comments, but those can be ignored. Most people just want her to do better, and be more considerate of others. There are plenty of influencers out there who don't get nearly as much criticism, and that's because they don't need it.

Reactions: 8
I’m so sorry for what some of you’ve had to go through and I’m sorry Elle is a heartless cow that blocked you. Let’s honestly hope nothing bad happens to her or baby and that she doesn’t have to feel the pain you have. Isn’t she one who bangs on about law or attraction and karma! Blocking people without any explanation for simply asking her to be a little more sensitive is not ok or good for karma

Correct me if I’m wrong but even on fb pages the rule is put trigger warning before you write the rest of the post,I went to my 12 week scan years ago to be told there was no heartbeat and it was horrible walking back out that room in tears with people knowing exactly what has just happened in that room,I wish she never has to find out what it’s like to lose a baby either during pregnancy or after birth, there was a lady who was in my due in group on fb who went into hospital a matter of weeks before her due date back in 2016 right before Xmas as well to be told that her daughter had died. Elle has a large following it wouldn’t be hard for her to post things about count the kicks and things like that to make awareness that these things do happen.
I’m a part of a TTC group on Facebook and you have to literally do a trigger warning for everything eg. Ectopic pregnancy, miscarriage, bfp....

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I have zero sympathy she makes out she is some sort of messiah putting her life on social media to help others? Biggest load of bull💩 I have ever heard.

She has put her life on social media for the likes, the freebies, the dollar.

The life she portrays is fake, her photos are filtered to duck, she films her vulnerable sister half naked and broadcasts it to thousands! And she doesnt see why she gets negative comments?

Her actions are all about shoving her money, her lifestyle, her perfect life down everyone's throats without a thought about how her viewers may be struggling with every day life.

Nothing sincere about here at all, maybe she should learn some compassion and decency and stop acting the a victim all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Unpopular opinion but, I don’t think her video of the scan needs a trigger warning...

obviously it’s sad and I’m so so sorry to any women it may offend but I don’t think it’s her ‘fault’ or responsibility to protect each and every persons potential feelings. We’re all following her and we know she spouts out pregnancy stuff all day long so it’s not exactly a surprise
I think a trigger warning for a live sound of a heart beat is common practice. 1in 4 experience baby loss and if you can do something v simple like some text to prepare some to click off really doesn’t take much.

Reactions: 23
This person is going to get some serious abuse now from the angels, she’s not covered the name. That’s why she’s posted it.
shes a witch that’s why. The ‘lol’ at the end. It’s a fake way of showing how ‘real’ she is even tho she wont read or reply to anyone’s messages or comments

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.