Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending anyone here, each to their own in everyone’s own relationship.
but I was wondering if maybe Elle just doesn’t care about the Instagram thing, liking pics etc?

I couldn’t care less if my boyfriend followed and liked other girls pics, as long as he wasn’t actively engaging with them (talking).
I suppose it’s different to each couple. But in my mind I just think, there’s nothing wrong with looking right? I definitely do it (look at boys and girls instagrams) and like, follow anyone I find attractive. I know I don’t have any intentions so it’s all good fun.
I think if you’re happy and content in your relationship and fully trust your partner than the boundaries relax a little.
Saying that, With Elle she’s obviously an attention seeker and needs validation from people around her so I think it pisses her off more than she lets on

Reactions: 12
one of the girls posted on here that he follows (Katarina Deme) is only 16 :/ she looks a lot older but still, eek (& just checked, she literally has her age in her bio)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
one of the girls posted on here that he follows (Katarina Deme) is only 16 :/ she looks a lot older but still, eek (& just checked, she literally has her age in her bio)
Nah that’s turned my stomach 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That is bleeping disgusting. He needs to have a word with himself. Would he want creeps approaching 30 following his own little angle? These are the sort of questions he needs to be asking himself now he's about to become a father. This will deffo end in tears, she won't be so smug when she's divorced and he's taken half her cash.

Reactions: 26

Why does Elle need to perfect her hello fresh meals in time for the baby to arrive and for when she’s in ‘mum-mode’
The kid isn’t going to be eating honey glazed chicken flatbreads straight out of the womb hun. And as if she will be cooking hello fresh rapid meals once the baby arrives, she’s lazy, it’ll be takeaway every night

Why does she need add pregnancy/baby in everyyyy story it’s so BORING. We get it, you’re knocked up, it’s not a massive deal.
Chicken nuggets and chips not a hello fresh meal for mum mode or as you say take away lol

Reactions: 5
Elle Darby # While Connors trying to get other girls knees up, Elle should be considering a prenup

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Not defending anyone here, each to their own in everyone’s own relationship.
but I was wondering if maybe Elle just doesn’t care about the Instagram thing, liking pics etc?

I couldn’t care less if my boyfriend followed and liked other girls pics, as long as he wasn’t actively engaging with them (talking).
I suppose it’s different to each couple. But in my mind I just think, there’s nothing wrong with looking right? I definitely do it (look at boys and girls instagrams) and like, follow anyone I find attractive. I know I don’t have any intentions so it’s all good fun.
I think if you’re happy and content in your relationship and fully trust your partner than the boundaries relax a little.
Saying that, With Elle she’s obviously an attention seeker and needs validation from people around her so I think it pisses her off more than she lets on
Tbh if it’s celebrities etc I couldn’t care less. I follow Jamie Dornan on Instagram as I fancy the pants off him and hubby follows girls from the band Blackpink and wrestlers from WWE if it’s random nobodies though it’s a bit different I think personally. Yes of course I see random pictures of guys in the random search section of Instagram as I’m sure he sees the same about women and I can admire and look and he can do the same but I wouldn’t follow them or anything just personal choice though

El needs to write a pre -nup, contents down let’s buy another pup

something along those lines ( or angles ) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone considered the possibility that baby's name might be Angel (or Angle📐) Jane Swift?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Travelling once baby arrives Jesus Christ I was over whelmed travelling to the super market 😂 even now she’s a toddler it takes me an hour to get her ready to even go on a walk by the time I’ve fighted getting socks and shoes on and convinced her to leave half of her toy collection at home I’m knackered before we’re out the door 😂 and NOTHING is relaxing anymore. We went in our first family holiday when she was 6 months and she hated it and hated a different surrounding We got 2 hours sleep each night and we came home 3 days early the stress was unreal let alone travelling via plane etc

Plus 6 months she will be starting to wean and have that to get her head around 😂
THIS - why are influencers so delusional about what life with a baby/child is going to be like?! You're on the internet all the god damn time, take a sec to google some honest blog posts about being new parents.....

Reactions: 5
Angelica Sky Swift initials ASS and they probably wouldn’t even notice until it was too late 😂 😂 😂 😂

Con is one of those guys I’m sure most of us have known one in our time. I dated one. If it wasn’t for Elle he would be home all day every day probably at his parents playing games and sleeping in. Claiming he was looking for a job but couldn’t find anything and generally bums around. If they didn’t get married and split before he’s entitled to anything I can’t see him every affording the lifestyle Elle has made him a custom too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I find the following young girls who pose pictures in underwear/swimwear highly inappropriate especially when he is regularly acknowledging he sees these by liking/commenting. Con is classed as an influencer and is making a substantial income from his social media, in any other work place it would be unacceptable for an employee (Con) to contact a client (follower) outside of work place, its not like these girls are openly commenting on cons hair transplant he goes to seek them out. His management need to have a word, surely greasy slimeball conman pervert does not fit with the image/brand they are trying to portray. It begs belief if he is openly interacting with underage girls on his business account how bad must his personal account and private internet history be like.

Reactions: 26
I don’t care what anyone says it’s not normal for men his age to be scrolling through Instagram constantly liking girls photos, not when they’re in a long term relationship. It wouldn’t bother me my boyfriend following the typical influencer, well known models accounts etc a lot of men follow them but if he was constantly there following as many accounts as possible and searching for women to follow it’d bother me. The problem is he’s sat at home constantly probably bored out his brain so chooses to scroll through insta instead. Most men have jobs to go to. Teen girls photos as well? Sorry but no, Con. Thats disgusting. He’s about to become a father and this is what he spends all his time doing? He needs to grow up real quick!

Reactions: 50
I don’t care what anyone says it’s not normal for men his age to be scrolling through Instagram constantly liking girls photos, not when they’re in a long term relationship. It wouldn’t bother me my boyfriend following the typical influencer, well known models accounts etc a lot of men follow them but if he was constantly there following as many accounts as possible and searching for women to follow it’d bother me. The problem is he’s sat at home constantly probably bored out his brain so chooses to scroll through insta instead. Most men have jobs to go to. Teen girls photos as well? Sorry but no, Con. Thats disgusting. He’s about to become a father and this is what he spends all his time doing? He needs to grow up real quick!
The thing is, all of these girls accounts are public. There is actually no need to hit follow on them. Doing so and also liking them is such a blatant disrespect to Elle

Reactions: 36
Someone should definitely bring that up in their next q&a. Morally that is not ok

When my partner and I first got together he was following a few “insta models”. I told him it made me uncomfortable and he understood why, he then unfollowed them. I didn’t force him to, I just explained that women aren’t objects and asked when we have kids would he want them to know what he’s viewing? Fair enough for a teenage boy, but for a grown man it gets into pervey territory. There’s no way any normal woman can live up to those standards because they’re all fake!!

Reactions: 27
I don't think she comes across so laid back that she doesn't mind him doing this... She portrays a perfect life with dream man con... Whereby he is at her every beck and call and gushes over her n only her... The perfect home, the perfect jobs, cars, family, the perfect engagement the perfect pregnancy i actually think she would kick off if she knew the extent i mean 16yr olds cmon thats disgusting. They were a baby when he was a teen.
She did address once that she was a very jealous person in their early years together but she sorted herself out as her issue was herself and her esteem/confidence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.