Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Voiceofreason2020

00968D0A-A7E6-452C-A656-C84249E97D58.png
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHWHQHAHAHAHAHAHAJQKAMMAKQNSBAN

NAAAAHH WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE THEY’RE POSING FOR THEIR FIRST BLOCKBUSTER, I’M ON THE FLOOR. THE MUSIC. THE POSING. THE ENTIRETY OF THIS POST!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

ClArt20138

Look Eden, I get it. I have to tell my toddler things several times before the message sinks in so once again (because you're only 24) YOU SHOULDN'T BE TAKING AN UNVACCINATED PUPPY INTO PUBLIC SPACES, ESPECIALLY ONES THAT DON'T PERMIT DOGS. YOU ARE RISKING YOUR PUPPY'S HEALTH AND ANY DISABLED CUSTOMERS WHO RELY ON THEIR SERVICE DOGS TO KEEP THEM SAFE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Voiceofreason2020

Do you know what? I have a chi and I am obsessed with him, I’m not even going to lie. We do take him everywhere (within reason) because we adopted him and he has separation anxiety. I am guilty of completely revolving my world around him (I can’t have kids 😒)

Having said that, do you think that I’m gonna take him out in hot weather? No chance. No chance in hell. I’ve cancelled plans hundreds of times - not joined friends on picnics or to the beach or on walks with their kids because there is no way I would put him in danger of overheating. I’ve not gone to certain events due to the weather but that is the choice you make when you commit to a puppy for god sake. I’ve read horror stories of dogs passing out and dying on hikes in LA. Its just common sense.

She doesn’t even have a cooling jacket on her or anything. Her little paws must be smaller than jelly beans. It just disgusts me how she carries the little iced mocha around like she’s a clutch bag.

THIS IS EXACTLY the reason that dogs end up with debilitating and life changing separation anxiety - because of fools like her! She will never let the poor thing have any independence. SHE IS AN ANIMAL FIRST AND FOREMOST! 🐕 Give her some space instead of constantly wrapping your enormous trap around her head. She’s suffocating to everyone around her.

Needy - Would you like to be carried around in 25-30+ degree heat with a fur jacket on?

Fucking irresponsible 😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she ( and other creators) thinks it ok for her partner to drink and drive and for her to lie through there teeths and think there something there not it really gets to me
Out of all the things she’s said and done, allowing Lloyd to ferry her about while he’s drunk is probably the thing I want her to get cancelled for the most. I want Lloyd to get pulled over and his license taken off of him but he’d probably still drive anyway.

Reactions: 34

Romany

VIP Member
Lloyd is horrifically rude and entitled to staff. ‘That mash is freezing cold!!’ Who does he think he is. When somethings wrong of mine im like ‘I’m so sorry but the mash is just a bit too cold for me, would I be able to get a new one?’ Not just demanding like your the king of Egypt.

It’s freezing cold because they’re fannying around on the phones and ordering more food than they need.

Reactions: 34

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
No, I’m sorry my heart is broken seeing the dog in that picture. That poor dog looks fucking unwell. The poor thing looks so drained and exhausted. I bet the dog can’t wait for them to go out so she can actually chill and sleep. She said that most people get that breed for a fashion accessory, isn’t that what she’s fucking doing? The dog is out all the time, in pictures, on TikTok like let the fucking thing sleep.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
So all we have to do to get our anxiety to disappear is to be happy? Thanks Yaz, that's noted ✅️

• Haha
Reactions: 33