Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Commenting on Mikaylas post where she said she’s bought a house at 23. See what you can do Eden when youre not a bleep and put out good content & don’t spend all your money on tit and meals out
Not her acting like Mikayla knows who Eden even is

Reactions: 17
Seriously though, why the duck is she carting little English Breakfast around with her in this heat?! They don't have to be walking to suffer heat damage you know?! Like others have said, we know you read here, why the duck are you at least not taking advice in regards to something that could quite literally die because of your actions? We know you're self absorbed but would it kill you to actually take heed of what you're being told?! For the sake of little E.B?!

Reactions: 14
‘Tell me how your day was I’ll be replying to everyone’. Doesn’t reply to one comment, just likes and ignores.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Seriously though, why the duck is she carting little English Breakfast around with her in this heat?! They don't have to be walking to suffer heat damage you know?! Like others have said, we know you read here, why the duck are you at least not taking advice in regards to something that could quite literally die because of your actions? We know you're self absorbed but would it kill you to actually take heed of what you're being told?! For the sake of little E.B?!
I thought about commenting but I know I’ll be hit with “she’s in the shade etc etc” not that it even means anything because the temperature on the weather apps IS the temperature in the shade and it was 32 degrees here. God knows what it is in the blazing sun.

Reactions: 4
You’d think with the size of that bedroom they would at least get a king size bed, not a double but each to their own. Eden thanking “dusk” for sending her a duvet and mattress topper. She knew what she was doing when she brought from them in the first place knowing it would grab their attention as she’s “verified with 3 million followers”. She knew full well they’d send her new things the minute she tagged them. It’s not like they messaged first, she’s practically begged for it and now bigging it up like she’s something special

Reactions: 15
It’s hardly twisted when it’s literally you speaking on a live that’s been screen recorded and you can tell it hasn’t been edited or bits cut out but if that’s what helps her sleep at night possessively lying every single day then so be it.

Its her words, her voice and everything else

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you know what? I have a chi and I am obsessed with him, I’m not even going to lie. We do take him everywhere (within reason) because we adopted him and he has separation anxiety. I am guilty of completely revolving my world around him (I can’t have kids 😒)

Having said that, do you think that I’m gonna take him out in hot weather? No chance. No chance in hell. I’ve cancelled plans hundreds of times - not joined friends on picnics or to the beach or on walks with their kids because there is no way I would put him in danger of overheating. I’ve not gone to certain events due to the weather but that is the choice you make when you commit to a puppy for god sake. I’ve read horror stories of dogs passing out and dying on hikes in LA. Its just common sense.

She doesn’t even have a cooling jacket on her or anything. Her little paws must be smaller than jelly beans. It just disgusts me how she carries the little iced mocha around like she’s a clutch bag.

THIS IS EXACTLY the reason that dogs end up with debilitating and life changing separation anxiety - because of fools like her! She will never let the poor thing have any independence. SHE IS AN ANIMAL FIRST AND FOREMOST! 🐕 Give her some space instead of constantly wrapping your enormous trap around her head. She’s suffocating to everyone around her.

Needy - Would you like to be carried around in 25-30+ degree heat with a fur jacket on?

bleeping irresponsible 😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I wish to bloody god she would put that dog down and stop carrying her everywhere.

The poor dog looks soo unwell.

Reactions: 19
But it’s not twisted…. If it was twisted then she wouldn’t have 33 pages about her behaviour and how she acts. It’s just very gaslighty and she’s taking no acknowledgment for her behaviour at all. It’s sad that her followers can’t seem to see that her behaviour is very much that of a narcissist who deflects the blame on to others being offended or on ‘trolls’. It’s a really crappy attitude to have to never hold yourself accountable, and never be in the wrong. We all have to reflect, it’s how we grow and how we gain skills, if we never reflected then society would never learn. It’s also not very good for an influencer to not want to reflect so they can do better.

Reactions: 24

She is actually deranged, so much second hand embarassment 😳🤮
I love dogs more than anything, I’ve never seen a puppy so small and just ill looking. Even chihuahuas. I can’t believe she brought a dog that was designed to struggle to live, she actually does not give a duck about anyone but her.

If flat white died she wouldn’t say ‘chai was suffering, I’m so glad she’s out of pain’ she would say ‘I’m so upset, what am I going to do, I need something to love me, I’m going to need to buy a new dog me me me I I I’. Maybe I love too hard but I can’t even imagine. My dog is kept as cool as possible in this weather, not pranced around.

Can’t watch her walking around like a toddler with a plastic baby and everyone wiping her arse for her anymore 🤢 someone get a back bone and tell her about herself or atleast about animal care ? Fucktards

Reactions: 16
if anyone is wondering why she’s taking her dog out in this heat it’s for engagement, look what happened when she last took the thing into a shop everyone was wound up AND RIGHTLY SO!!!! she’s doing it on purpose. Views are getting lower and she’s panicking. She’s desperate

Reactions: 18
So the perfect puppy isn’t toilet trained and begs after her saying her other dogs would never. Also it’s pissed on her bed and she’s just changing the bedding… would that not be saturated through to the actual duvet itself 🤢🤢🤢 nah man

Reactions: 11
So the perfect puppy isn’t toilet trained and begs after her saying her other dogs would never. Also it’s pissed on her bed and she’s just changing the bedding… would that not be saturated through to the actual duvet itself 🤢🤢🤢 nah man
Are they not telling her off properly when it happens because it looks like this has happened on a number of occasions? That dog is never going to learn

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.