Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I took my puppy to Pets at Home for her first groom and she was absolutely fine. They give you a voucher when you join their puppy club, and the groom is essentially just a wash and a dry - just to get them used to being groomed/touched by someone else. I think I waited til mine was 6 months old though.

Reactions: 7
The way they both eat like tramps irritating the duck out of me!

The way she butters bread. What the duck . Can tell she's had people all her life wipoing her arse. Who the duck doesn't know how to butter bread

Reactions: 10
*trigger warning* intense lip smacking and eating sounds

if my partner made that sound everytime he spoke we would have some very serious issues
The only thing in this video that makes me want to vomit more is her calling him BABY BOY!!! He’s a bleeping 33 year old man Eden you knob

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The way they both eat like tramps irritating the duck out of me!

The way she butters bread. What the duck . Can tell she's had people all her life wipoing her arse. Who the duck doesn't know how to butter bread
She eats the smelliest food I just know her breath stinks

Did anyone see her comment when someone suggested she shop at aldi and do a haul… she replied a bit nice…. What does that even mean 😂 I’m being petty I don’t give a duck
I’m pretty sure she meant niche as it was a very specific thing to request wasn’t it 😂

Reactions: 4
Her home sense video had fucked me right off, she's such an entitled little witch. Filming herself everywhere she goes thinking she's a somebody. That Costa worker obviously follows Eden, she was obviously cheery in that video, was glad to serve her and grateful that Eden knew what she wanted to order and she's just treated her like an absolute bleep on that video. Her minions leaving pathetic comments and Eden not saying duck all and flames the fire, yet when the Costa worker has commented Eden says ignore them, people like to trust things, maybe your opening we took the wrong way. Fuckkkkk offff you booster boy shagging, wide mouthed, flat assed, egotistical little bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You just know she don’t give a duck about chai’s mother and sibling or even the owners. Eden is just doing it so she looks like the most perfect dog owner who is better than everybody else. Like oh I brought this rat of a dog but I’m in regular contact with its owners and I see her mum and siblings like “aLl tHe TiMe” I’m so perfect and to divert the attention elsewhere

Reactions: 6
I would not want to be a part of edens fanbase. They are all just as rude as Eden. I remember when i thought it was cool to be rude, when I was 9 🙃

Fr though when you look at Anna paul and her comments, everyone is kind and supportive of each other, and if there's constructive criticism (not that this is - its just a lighthearted comment about a sandwich) but no one jumps down each other's throats.

It just shows the level of maturity and intelligence of people who support Eden

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Her home sense video had fucked me right off, she's such an entitled little witch. Filming herself everywhere she goes thinking she's a somebody. That Costa worker obviously follows Eden, she was obviously cheery in that video, was glad to serve her and grateful that Eden knew what she wanted to order and she's just treated her like an absolute bleep on that video. Her minions leaving pathetic comments and Eden not saying duck all and flames the fire, yet when the Costa worker has commented Eden says ignore them, people like to trust things, maybe your opening we took the wrong way. Fuckkkkk offff you booster boy shagging, wide mouthed, flat assed, egotistical little bleep
I thought this. The minions have taken it so out of context. Imagine being so lovely and just making conversation and then have an onslaught of comments like that over something so menial.

Reactions: 8
This video is going around now. How the duck her managers can just let that slide and still support and defend her is beyond me 😳😬
How can her words be twisted when it’s literally a video recording of her saying the words 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her hair could look stunning if she would just cut about a foot of it off and get it properly styled. Right now she just looks overgrown like a neglected hedge. I know she thinks she’s serving some sort of mermaid fantasy but it looks bloody awful. Oh and Yaz, since you read here like it’s the daily paper, STOP BLACKFISHING.
I've mentioned the blackfishing several times, how the duck does she get away with it! :oops: :oops: :oops: She obviously doesn't care because if she did then she would have toned it down!! Someone needs to pull her aside and give her a talking to!

Reactions: 7
Are they not telling her off properly when it happens because it looks like this has happened on a number of occasions? That dog is never going to learn
I don’t think your meant to tell a dog off as it won’t understand why your telling it off. She just needs to take it outside every hour and every time it does a wee, lots of praise. It really is easy- demanding for about a week but then it’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.