Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they taking the dog on a day out :( it’s way too hot today for that. Just leave it at home with the fans on :(
Gods sake, I've gone out and left my dog at my boyfriends cos his is cooler. Wouldn't dream of dragging her about in this

Reactions: 12
Not only is it too hot for a dog to be out and about, puppies need at least 18 hours of sleep a day. They’re going to make her really unwell.

Reactions: 17
Those glasses do duck all in regards to improving his appearance, they make him look like a n-once🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s still having that bleeping dog on her lap in the front seat. Does she not it could give her a fine? Could potentially lose the dog if they crashed? She’s so inconsiderate and don’t deserve a dog.

“Your car insurance and pet insurance could also be invalid if you don’t obey the highway code.”

“In extreme cases, the incident could also result in a driving ban and a compulsory re-test.”

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand how she ( and other creators) thinks it ok for her partner to drink and drive and for her to lie through there teeths and think there something there not it really gets to me

That poor dog is exhausted. Just cause they can’t just come home a few hours earlier

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how she ( and other creators) thinks it ok for her partner to drink and drive and for her to lie through there teeths and think there something there not it really gets to me
Out of all the things she’s said and done, allowing Lloyd to ferry her about while he’s drunk is probably the thing I want her to get cancelled for the most. I want Lloyd to get pulled over and his license taken off of him but he’d probably still drive anyway.

Reactions: 34
She won’t get views cos she’s shadow banned. Hi Eden, we see you reading 🤣👀😂 get a car seat for flat white, and maybe little man while you’re at it. Rip

• Haha
Out of all the things she’s said and done, allowing Lloyd to ferry her about while he’s drunk is probably the thing I want her to get cancelled for the most. I want Lloyd to get pulled over and his license taken off of him but he’d probably still drive anyway.
Same. He’s an absolute danger, a disgusting liability driving while drunk. I have less than zero respect for anyone who drives under the influence.

Reactions: 22
I honestly really don’t understand the need to take the poor dog out in this heat, it’s not had one day of just being able to relax and get sleep and just be a puppy instead of a fashion accessory.

Reactions: 19
Eden celebrated hitting 3million in April, and she’s not gone over that once yet?? Are the followers drying up?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.