Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone just see her digging at her nose before Lloyd came in and then she looked at her finger and carried on🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow why would anyone say that?! I have children with my partner who I love very much and it is the best thing ever! Seeing someone you love, love someone you’ve created through your love! Girl is tapped. Obviously it’s also normal if a woman doesn’t want children too, but Jesus that is not usually the excuse😳
Exactly this!! It’s the most amazing feeling in the world

• Heart
Reactions: 2
HAHAHA not Builders Brew pissing all over the sheets 😂 why the duck does she lie about the most stupid tit? Why lie that your puppy is toilet trained after a week? It’s so pointless and just makes you look like a head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was going to say for once I agree with her about not wanting kids but then, she went off on being like that my jaw bleeping dropped
There's absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting kids. As women we get taught from early on that our purpose in life is to be a mum. We get given baby dolls to look after when we're still babies ourselves! It's perfectly valid to be content in yourself and not want to be a mother, there are so many other ways yiu can have a fulfilling and happy life. I'm not totally sure I want to be one if I'm honest. Eden however, is a selfish narcissistic little witch and I genuinely hope she doesn't have kids because she'd be an awful mother. The lies, the attention seeking, the vicious behaviour. There's plenty of traumatised people out there that grew up with a mother like Eden.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Missed most of the live as I was cooking dinner but she definitely had some sort of filter on, as she was moving the texture of her skin was changing. It’s SO embarrassing! Just take the filter off Eden.

Also if she really said that about killing her own children and being jealous that Lloyd would love them more than her, then I hope to god the two of them never have kids. I’m sure only a month or two ago they wanted kids 🧐

Reactions: 12
How can she say they haven’t had a date night since they moved in when they went to that sushi restaurant recently

Reactions: 15
There's absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting kids. As women we get taught from early on that our purpose in life is to be a mum. We get given baby dolls to look after when we're still babies ourselves! It's perfectly valid to be content in yourself and not want to be a mother, there are so many other ways yiu can have a fulfilling and happy life. I'm not totally sure I want to be one if I'm honest. Eden however, is a selfish narcissistic little witch and I genuinely hope she doesn't have kids because she'd be an awful mother. The lies, the attention seeking, the vicious behaviour. There's plenty of traumatised people out there that grew up with a mother like Eden.
I don’t want kids. At all! I knew from a pretty young age. There are still so many people out there who think I’m not normal, and that my life will remain unfulfilled without kids. We need to normalise not wanting kids but not like this ffs. We’re not all psychopaths

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.