Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Erm why would someone judge themselves for slipping in the shower?! I slip all the time and just laugh, I don't think about how I didn't judge myself for it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yas posted some stupid tiktok talking how Edwin saved a girls life, including a screenshot of alleged girls court case. Real girls mum caught on and called them out for using a rape victims story falsely to make themselves look good. Eden tried to back pedal and say the girl lied to Yas but we all know this is all their doing.View attachment 1478271View attachment 1478272View attachment 1478274View attachment 1478275
[/QUOT
Yas posted some stupid tiktok talking how Edwin saved a girls life, including a screenshot of alleged girls court case. Real girls mum caught on and called them out for using a rape victims story falsely to make themselves look good. Eden tried to back pedal and say the girl lied to Yas but we all know this is all their doing.View attachment 1478271View attachment 1478272View attachment 1478274View attachment 1478275
I have no words that poor girl and her family 🥺

Reactions: 1

beefcake40

VIP Member
Wow. This thread gone fast. It was relatively new as I went away! Sooo not gonna go catch up I’ll start from now hahahaha

This she might be banned again. She doesn’t come up when you search and when you do go to her page her profile pic and blue tick have gone but the videos are still there