Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NOSEY-246

‘Is it pet safe’

Actually Eden it’s only safe for pets if you use it correctly and make sure it’s dry. Which I doubt you follow the instructions and I dare say you’re probs one of those twats that puts it in their wax burners and follows these mad cleaning pages.

but great way of showing your care for your puppy by taking it out in 27 degree heat, potentially subjecting it to harsh chemicals and then being a sarcastic twat to people who are genuinely trying to help you.

You need to be squeaky clean when it comes to animals on tik tok and need to expect the backlash when you’re not. The animals lovers will have ya. Look at Callum Ruane for example. Hope the c**t rots for what he did.

Reactions: 29

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Lloyd really is a piece of shit. He obviously has a very nasty aggressive side that we keep seeing glimpses of.

His replies to followers, Eden saying he’s told both her sisters off, him stomping up to reception to tell front desk off, his argument with Paul about music in France - because he was being a twat and dj-ing to OAPs and children. When he shouted at Eden for dropping pellets in the car when feeding the deer.

When Eden did an impression of her dad on live and say “Lloyd if you speak to my wife and daughter like that again that’s strike 3” - like why was he talking to Carla like shit when she seems to be on his side and let him live in their house for free.

Nasty drunk little goblin.

Reactions: 28

bloogoo

VIP Member
She’s also just admitted that you wouldn’t know her posts are Ads and there’s ads that ask you not to put ad…. They’re not allowed to do that that’s why asa exists you dumb fuck

• Haha
  • Wow

Gracelev18

Find it so embarrassing for her how she tags PLT when she’s showing her outfit. Does she really think they’ll want to work with her after the way she spoke about Molly Mae?

damn you got me

The fact she's actually muted guide dog from comments on her videos and continues to think she's above the rules prancing that little rat to every shop, not caring about others or the health of her own dog is vile. so disrespectful.

Does she actually think she's a celebrity? In ten years no one will remember your name Eden😂😂

apart from when i see shoe boosters... maybe then i'll remember midget man.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Ringworm1969

Chatty Member
Her home sense video had fucked me right off, she's such an entitled little bitch. Filming herself everywhere she goes thinking she's a somebody. That Costa worker obviously follows Eden, she was obviously cheery in that video, was glad to serve her and grateful that Eden knew what she wanted to order and she's just treated her like an absolute cunt on that video. Her minions leaving pathetic comments and Eden not saying fuck all and flames the fire, yet when the Costa worker has commented Eden says ignore them, people like to trust things, maybe your opening we took the wrong way. Fuckkkkk offff you booster boy shagging, wide mouthed, flat assed, egotistical little cunt

• Haha

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
None of us care about the actual fact that he clearly has a alcohol addiction. What he gets up too is his own business. If he wants to drink 40 bottles of wine and beer, that’s down to him. As long as it’s done safely and not risking the lives of other people like drink driving, risking Eden and Chai’s life? Pedestrians? Other animals? Other drives on the road and passengers in their cars.. it is literal common fucking sense. Why would you even want to risk crashing your pride and joy Mercedes? Risk loosing your license? Being fined? Put into prison? ALL FOR THE SAKE FOR A DRINK. Just fuck off man. The little midget is pissing me off thinking his behaviour is acceptable and not seeing the fault in their own actions. The more his replying to people, the more he seems guilty. Pair of little tramps.

I dare her to fucking say yet again “it was only a few minutes drive” like she did in Switzerland. A LOT CAN HAPPEN IN A FEW MINUTES. Just because the pair of them don’t give a toss about anybody else but each other doesn’t mean no one else will not care.

I’m manifesting karma to them both. I’ve had enough now. They’ve overstepped the line.

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
GUYS calm down, it’s ok, it’s little baby Edie who’s only 24 (and a half now actually… as I think her birthday is feb) so any ads she doesn’t disclose it’s fine she’s just a baby!!! And if it’s not ok, Eden will disappear for a few days with awful anxiety and big sis Yaz who lives up Eden’s arsehole will do a tik tok crying about us bullying her sister who’s ONLY 24 and then it’ll be ok 👌🏼

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She literally cannot go a week without revealing her true vile self to the world.

She is so dumb, if you’re gonna drink and drive then don’t film yourselves drinking, if you’re not going to declare ads then don’t announce it on a live to 4K.

This absolute shit for brains would probably do an Instagram live of her robbing a bank “so guys I’m just robbing this bank to fund my Klarna addiction - aww bless me”

• Haha
  • Heart
If she even TRIES to say ‘we got a taxi’ I’m going to scream. Video in their car in the way back. They didn’t book a taxi or Uber as they were late leaving for the table. Rushed out of the house.
He’s broken the law and could literally unalive someone or harm themselves.

this is beyond now.
No this isn’t twisting her words it’s then being so beyond disgusting and irresponsible now.
Can you tell I’m pissed off???

• Angry

Ringworm1969

Chatty Member
Her behaviour you must adore and accept as she's only twenty four
She thinks she's pure and that her career is secure, it doesn't matter what she's said before, she's only twenty four!
Doesn't matter that she's a bore or what comes out of her jaw, she's only twenty four
Her actions won't be accounted for and she'll continue to cause uproar because she's only twenty four

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She cannot pull off saying “bunda” - she just sounds like a twat.

Also I don’t think she loves Lloyd at all. I think she loves what he does for her and that he’s chosen to be with her 24/7.

They are always on their phones - tonight for date night, on their holiday, that weekend away where little legs almost fell down the loft ladder. They justify it by saying it’s because they are always with each other anyway - when actually we all know it’s because they are bored by each other’s companies and ran out of things to talk about back in April.

• Haha

Lovethegossipme

OMG please say someone has screen recorded her saying she does undeclared ads!!!!!
She then went on to say…

“lots of AD’s coming up’ watch this space kinda thing
I did catch it. She blocked me not long after so i didn't get the rest of the live lol

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26