Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I have her address thanks to right move... deffo tempted to go get their car reg to report them fully to the police for his drink driving. Its the most scummy thing you could do risking innocent peoples lives!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Her hair could look stunning if she would just cut about a foot of it off and get it properly styled. Right now she just looks overgrown like a neglected hedge. I know she thinks she’s serving some sort of mermaid fantasy but it looks bloody awful. Oh and Yaz, since you read here like it’s the daily paper, STOP BLACKFISHING.

• Haha

Kirst890

Just been blocked because she done a q&a and and I asked ' why you such a cunt' 🤣
Can't handle the truth edz

• Haha

unbelievable_jeff

The wax melt company that gifted her wax melts has just posted a video saying how you should NEVER do anything like that.

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
Eden Harvey - Advertises red bull for free, Lloyd wondering why he got down on one knee. Advertising is a chore, even chai thinks she’s a bore.

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
She is so entitled, in the video she was saying the food was delicious then rates it a 6/10 in the caption and makes a snide comment to Yaz how it’s brought her emetophobia back? No wonder no one wants to work with her!!

also piss off with “the steak hasn’t been given long enough to rest”, she can’t cook for shit and had to be shown how to chop an onion

Reactions: 31

simonsays1111

What has she admitted?
Unless I’m hearing things she’s just admitted she’d “actively try and kill her kid” and she’s “not ashamed to admit it”. Also said she doesn’t want kids because she doesn’t want Lloyd to love someone more than her

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Beckz1205

VIP Member

I wish they’d f*ck off with this narrative that everything Eden says is somehow twisted to make it worse than it is and make her out to be the bad guy!!!!

Reactions: 30

Ellie666777

Ill tell you what I don’t often do this. But I sometimes wish one of these girls could just end up with a REAL chronic illness. Just so maybe they could have some sense of reality into the debilitating life that comes along with such illness’ I’m getting so tired of their behaviour as of late. I feel taken the piss out of on a daily by them. But they continue to act so hard done by. It’s tiring. Really tiring.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

pizzasteve

Here we go again. 8pm and yaz is out for dinner with friends and wolf. My 5 y/o was in bed an hour ago. That kid needs a proper routine pronto. I’m all for late nights etc on occasions/holiday etc. but this is multiple times a week. And she cries that the kid doesn’t sleep. Course he doesn’t. He’s not settled at home in comfort and switching off. And probably won’t be for another few hours!

bubblebuttt

It's completely acceptable to not want kids but to admit to over 6k people that you don't want them because you'd probably want to kill them is disgusting 😳