Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s replied to a comment in regards to her dress being short ‘I’ve got bunda it’s hard to contain sometimes’ who is she kidding, eden we’ve seen you without the arsed pads, flat as a pancake

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s replied to a comment in regards to her dress being short ‘I’ve got bunda it’s hard to contain sometimes’ who is she kidding, eden we’ve seen you without the arsed pads, flat as a pancake
i too have a big arse and manage to go out with it covered every time 🤔

Reactions: 13
Date night you say Eden? Might wanna actually ya know engage with your partner instead of your phone? Tell me you actually have duck all in common without actually telling me you have duck all in common!

Reactions: 18
I called it, I bleeping called it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My issue is that I’ve witnessed her on a live being on edge and anxious because Wolf might throw up but then she’s laughing at Lloyd retching right next to her and running away - multiple times. She contradicts herself which is why people say she lies.

(I obviously haven’t uploaded any retching etc)
Hmmmm I hadn’t seen that!! 😫 I know that phobias can be inconsistent and irrational sometimes like other times you’ll be better than others but you’re right she seems super inconsistent!!

Reactions: 4
It’ll be Lloyd convincing her he doesn’t want kids because he’s off his head 24/7. She’ll regret everything in years to come, not necessarily avoiding having children but laying her whole life down for the sake of a relationship with no love

She’s always gone on about wanting kids. This girl changes her mind more than she changes her knickers I know that for sure

Reactions: 15
She cannot pull off saying “bunda” - she just sounds like a twit.

Also I don’t think she loves Lloyd at all. I think she loves what he does for her and that he’s chosen to be with her 24/7.

They are always on their phones - tonight for date night, on their holiday, that weekend away where little legs almost fell down the loft ladder. They justify it by saying it’s because they are always with each other anyway - when actually we all know it’s because they are bored by each other’s companies and ran out of things to talk about back in April.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nice to see they've still got the table manners of pigs whilst dining out & rating it 6.5 , seems not much can make the ungrateful pair happy

Reactions: 8
Tonight's outfit is giving ✨️ gru in drag ✨️

Poor dog looks beyond I'll, look at its eyes 😞 something isn't right at all.

The bleeping lipliner and lipstick combo WTAF

Reactions: 12
How many more times is she going to use that sound ? Also you're all right, she's glued to her phone.I can imagine the phone propped up against a bottle or something and her telling wee man to 'laugh ' , criiiingeee

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So all we have to do to get our anxiety to disappear is to be happy? Thanks Yaz, that's noted ✅️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How many more times is she going to use that sound ? Also you're all right, she's glued to her phone.I can imagine the phone propped up against a bottle or something and her telling wee man to 'laugh ' , criiiingeee
Thought she didn’t drink

Reactions: 7
Is this not the most cringe video ever? I mean probably not with Eden.

I doubt numerous people were tagging their friends saying “she got bunda” or getting excited about it.

I could be wrong because I wasn’t there in the early days but I don’t see that many comments from males lusting after her. I feel like her audience has got to be like 90% female.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously though ankle grazers with white socks and trainers. NO

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.