Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want kids. At all! I knew from a pretty young age. There are still so many people out there who think I’m not normal, and that my life will remain unfulfilled without kids. We need to normalise not wanting kids but not like this ffs. We’re not all psychopaths
It's an incredibly antiquated view that women are only successful in life if they're a wife and a mother. I want to just be my own person! I have passions in life, a career I enjoy, I don't NEED to have a baby. Also I love that when I come home from work I can do whatever I want 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 13
no hate at all but please can we not compare phobias. I’m not saying she’s not lying as she may be, but everybody with emetophobia is different!! I have it too and mine is much more centered around others being sick (as she’s said hers is) so I wouldn’t have the same triggers as someone who is worried about themselves. It can be quite upsetting to read this when your emetophobia is so real and distressing!
Didn’t mean to offend. Just struggle to see her as a truth telling individual- no hate to other people struggling, phobias are individual 🥰

Reactions: 4
Eden looks like a drag queen and Lloyd looks like a fat grandad. The part of the live where she does the reveal is so cringe she thinks she looks unreal 🤣🤣🤣
HAHAHAHAHA HE LITERALLY DOES LOOK LIKE A GRANDAD WITH HIS GUTT HANGING OUT THE SHIRT STOP 🤣🤣🤣😩 and pissy laté going on the £500 bedsheets. Let’s not mention Edens whole asshxole hanging out the bottom of her dress. Quality entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That ponytail doesn’t suit her at all. Mind you it might look better if it didn’t look like she’d brushed chip fat through it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No, I’m sorry my heart is broken seeing the dog in that picture. That poor dog looks bleeping unwell. The poor thing looks so drained and exhausted. I bet the dog can’t wait for them to go out so she can actually chill and sleep. She said that most people get that breed for a fashion accessory, isn’t that what she’s bleeping doing? The dog is out all the time, in pictures, on TikTok like let the bleeping thing sleep.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Eden looks like a drag queen and Lloyd looks like a fat grandad. The part of the live where she does the reveal is so cringe she thinks she looks unreal 🤣🤣🤣
He looks like he's wearing last year's school trousers, Mummy Eden couldn't afford to get him new ones for September.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That camera angle does no one any favours... they are not an exception!

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but who the duck does she actually thinks she is? I don’t think the whole of London will be wanting to see her arse out the bottom of her dress, let alone her thighs through her see through dress.

Imagine pairing a clapped bag like that whilst “dressing up” and the girl claims she has fashion sense. It’s hardly fashion sense wearing black everything is it. She needs to stop blowing smoke up her own backside like she’s something when she ain’t.

Freya is dog sitting? I’m sure the poor thing will be able to cope for a few hours on its own. It’s not a bleeping baby who needs sitting and looking after. Get a grip.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
No, I’m sorry my heart is broken seeing the dog in that picture. That poor dog looks bleeping unwell. The poor thing looks so drained and exhausted. I bet the dog can’t wait for them to go out so she can actually chill and sleep. She said that most people get that breed for a fashion accessory, isn’t that what she’s bleeping doing? The dog is out all the time, in pictures, on TikTok like let the bleeping thing sleep.
looks like Freya is looking after the dog so probably still won't get much of a break

Reactions: 3
The pimp & his Brass , wth are his trousers upto his ankles all black apart from the socks what a dick

Reactions: 8
8E9E8ADA-97A6-488E-860D-44167B5D5C08.jpeg

Why does he wear these glasses?!?! They look like they belong to a woman and do him NO favours!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t mean to offend. Just struggle to see her as a truth telling individual- no hate to other people struggling, phobias are individual 🥰
None taken lovely 🥰 just thought I’d say how my experience is so different! I can totally see why you’d question her as she lies so much and it is a really debilitating condition to have so it’s annoying when she talks about it so casually!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.