Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised Richard sales hasn't dueted this saying brim it
Sure I read on here that Richard sales had been begged not to duet one of edens videos because people would comment hate that she can’t control, probably same with Lloyd

Reactions: 5
Genuinely think she's on OF tbh and just not showing her face
Shes doing something that she ain’t making public cuz the way she spends money just doesn’t add up with her engagement on social media
Maybe Lloyds doing more that just sniffing the ❄

Reactions: 13
THEY FINALLY GOT A WOODEN SPOON. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO MY ENDLESS RANTS EDEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Is it pet safe’

Actually Eden it’s only safe for pets if you use it correctly and make sure it’s dry. Which I doubt you follow the instructions and I dare say you’re probs one of those twats that puts it in their wax burners and follows these mad cleaning pages.

but great way of showing your care for your puppy by taking it out in 27 degree heat, potentially subjecting it to harsh chemicals and then being a sarcastic twit to people who are genuinely trying to help you.

You need to be squeaky clean when it comes to animals on tik tok and need to expect the backlash when you’re not. The animals lovers will have ya. Look at Callum Ruane for example. Hope the c**t rots for what he did.

Reactions: 29
I’m not defending her on this one but I have seen some proper tit reviews of STK, but she’s doing herself no favours in terms of her representation by being so blunt.

That being said, why on EARTH is her dog out in these temperatures?!

Reactions: 1
Will buy Lloyd a wooden spoon after reading comments on here but won’t take a single piece of advice on keeping her dog safe and well. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

Reactions: 24
Eden can you delete you tik tok since you’re reading this forum, Yaz too. Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Commenting on Mikaylas post where she said she’s bought a house at 23. See what you can do Eden when youre not a bleep and put out good content & don’t spend all your money on tit and meals out
Mikaylas video made me tear up, that's how you be a genuinely good person, that girl has worked her bleeping arse off and there's Eden like she's on the same level as her. No, no where bleeping near babe

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.