Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were the small one glass bottles
Even so, it's a bit telling that alcohol has to be involved in every activity. Can't say if I was having a picnic with my husband that I'd even consider taking booze.

He either has to drink to put up with her or he has an drinking problem..or both.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe one person can cause so much destruction in the space of 24 hours. I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Drink driving, can't put flat white on the floor. Illegal undeclared ads, but she's only 24!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thread suggestion:

Drink driving, can't put flat white on the floor. Illegal undeclared ads, but she's only 24!
This is the best caption ever hahahah

The post has hit 1mil 🎉 go treat ya self to some helium balloons you bleeping legend 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Waheyyyyyyyyyyy I’m off to celebrate by jumping into the pool

My 3cm high paddling pool - we ain’t all privileged like queen Eden on her 15 holidays a year

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno about yous guys and gals but I'm giving this thread a 10/10! Can't believe how quick we've flown through them in the last month! Stay toxic Eeeds

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Let's see if yaz will stick up for her pathetic sister today lmao and cry like a pathetic counts they are. Why cause people ain't stupid. They can see straight through them
.Eden is a narcissist dont care what anyone says.

Reactions: 12
No because this is actually so sad, this is clearly a child or a young person, thankfully they had a normal family to guide them away from the clutches of Eden, but I can’t help but think about how many other brain washed kids are out there worshipping the floor Eden walks on with no idea of how toxic she actually is :(
This was maddie who was obsessed with Eden and Eden enabled it. Maddies mom messaged Freya and she was such a dick to her. Exact same mentality as it’s not Edens fault. I’m so happy to see she’s doing well now

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
This was maddie who was obsessed with Eden and Eden enabled it. Edens mom messaged Freya and she was such a dick to her. Exact same mentality as it’s not Edens fault. I’m so happy to see she’s doing well now
Oh my!! I remember the whole maddie situation, that was awful how they exposed her worried mum like that to save their own careers.

I’m so glad maddie has seen what a truly horrid monster Eden is and is now spreading awareness about it

Reactions: 5
Oh my!! I remember the whole maddie situation, that was awful how they exposed her worried mum like that to save their own careers.

I’m so glad maddie has seen what a truly horrid monster Eden is and is now spreading awareness about it
What happened there?

Reactions: 1
What happened there?
Basically Maddie was a young proper die hard Eden fan, and Eden used it to her advantage and would facetime Maddie a lot and it would be really weird and would make Maddie become even more obsessed, then one day Maddies mom politely messaged Freya on insta to tell Eden to basically stop interacting with her daughter as it was making her feel uncomfortable uncomfortable

Then people started questioning Eden about it and instead of her admitting it was weird that she was so close to a young fan, they exposed screenshots of convo between maddies mum being concerned about her daughter and Freya.

I might be missing out on bits of the story so feel free to fill me in, if you read the first few threads on here you might come across it!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Tiny puppies wear collars for identification, I don’t know how a chihuahua can’t. Sure, don’t attach a lead to it as that could pressure the neck but for ID purposes? No excuse. Not to mention the tag could be attached to a harness.

Basically Maddie was a young proper die hard Eden fan, and Eden used it to her advantage and would facetime Maddie a lot and it would be really weird and would make Maddie become even more obsessed, then one day Maddies mom politely messaged Freya on insta to tell Eden to basically stop interacting with her daughter as it was making her feel uncomfortable uncomfortable

Then people started questioning Eden about it and instead of her admitting it was weird that she was so close to a young fan, they exposed screenshots of convo between maddies mum being concerned about her daughter and Freya.

I might be missing out on bits of the story so feel free to fill me in, if you read the first few threads on here you might come across it!
Ew why is she talking to kids 😬 Is she related to beyond the eye dude?

• Haha
Ew why is she talking to kids 😬 Is she related to beyond the eye dude?
Loool, probably 😂 And most likely because their brains are easier to mould than adults, don’t forget the time she made her friend message Amber (another obsessed fan) to tell her to stick up for Eden and put videos out there making her look good when she’s getting called out 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.