Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of people are tagging her management and it doesn't look good for them so I doubt they'll be happy about it, but they've stuck up for her before and don't seem to care what she does as long as they're getting paid unfortunately
I thought this but then I also thought if shes not disclosing them as ads, is she also not telling her management meaning she'd pocket all the money? If so her management will be pissed

the montage have started

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Who’s the account in this thread that kept sharing every time that TikTok account posted it was same user , surely it’s them who made TikTok account?

Reactions: 4
New thread title

Edens secret ads are piling and little Lloyd is STILL drink driving!

Reactions: 20
Edens deleted all the comments regarding Lloyd’s drink driving, that means only one thing. GUILTY

Reactions: 14
Is she saying the page is her??
I read the reply as her confirming she noticed Cheffy followed the account as it was Cheffy herself replying. (I don't know who Cheffy is. I don't think she has ever graced my fyp and I don't bother with watching lives).

Reactions: 5
Edens back at it with the excuses again, this time saying the wine was for the cellar at home 🤔 These screenshots say otherwise.. If that’s the case why did the video end with an empty WINE glass?

Lies after lies.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Who’s the account in this thread that kept sharing every time that TikTok account posted it was same user , surely it’s them who made TikTok account?
I follow them but sadly it’s not me. Wish it was I can’t edit anything for the life of me. 😩

Reactions: 5
Little man is fed up with peoples incompetence, people are fed up with yours and you thinking you’re above the law short arse.
I mean that comment alone proves he’s drunk, doesn’t make any bleeping sense 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.