Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it wasn't so tragic I'd find it hilarious, that ugly minded back street breeder isn't making the money she thought she'd make off her badly bred rats, especially funny as she clearly thought Ed would bonk up the price value of them too. Enjoy the fact that her little fans haven't gone and bought them up to be like her which I'm sure Ed assured her would happen, disappointing for both of them lmao. Smash to little eds ego

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m glad Lloyd said no to a second dog, she struggles to look after and care properly for flat white, let alone getting a second and calling it something like expresso or americano

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I recorded the live whilst I was cleaning but nothing really happened.

Eden is banned from posting because her video of her and Lloyds song (which she was proud of - like a 4 year old is proud of a stick drawing) got reported for nudity - hahaaahaa. Shame.

Then they once had an argument as Lloyd wanted to make KFC but her dad had fed the chicken to the dogs and pretended he hadn’t. Lloyd threatened to go back to London.

And when they went to visit Carla and Paul, he expected Lloyd to fix Carla’s shower.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

I wish they’d f*ck off with this narrative that everything Eden says is somehow twisted to make it worse than it is and make her out to be the bad guy!!!!

Reactions: 30
Surprised they’ve not gone with “someone was impersonating Eden!”

I wonder why Yaz is that dumb she can’t grasp that the constant excusing of Big E’s behaviour is just enabling her.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1480163
I wish they’d f*ck off with this narrative that everything Eden says is somehow twisted to make it worse than it is and make her out to be the bad guy!!!!
Dear Yaz… Factually incorrect you knobber. No remix happening it’s taken verbatim or are you CHOSING to be offended by other peoples opinions and perception from said behaviours. duck off … YOUR narrative and that LV wallpaper is tragic 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All we do is hold a mirror up to Eden's ugly reflection. And no I'm not talking about the way she looks, I'm referring to the ugliness in her soul.

Reactions: 15
Thisssssssss 🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽
7D1A4F14-A6D0-47EE-BE99-8AC1578DBB5B.jpeg

Joe Baggzellini just posted that he went on a health/yoga retreat with Red Bull (it was from his drafts so unsure on timescale) but noticeably absent from said press trip was our Needy.

Crying shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1480163
Yaz why don’t you go and wipe some fish poo from lees chin or something and stop wasting energy making TikTok’s that you will inevitably turn the comments off or delete 🤣 waste of time

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I asked when has a troll said that and she deleted my comment straight away.

What a sad life Yaz. It wasn’t even a mean comment. Guess you didn’t like the fact that it highlighted that it’s not actually mindless trolling but rather holding an “only 24 year old!!!” Accountable to the nasty bile that spews do easily out her big gob.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Here we go again. 8pm and yaz is out for dinner with friends and wolf. My 5 y/o was in bed an hour ago. That kid needs a proper routine pronto. I’m all for late nights etc on occasions/holiday etc. but this is multiple times a week. And she cries that the kid doesn’t sleep. Course he doesn’t. He’s not settled at home in comfort and switching off. And probably won’t be for another few hours!

Reactions: 29
Nope she needs to stop reading it is one of my favourite things to do in the world and she’s ruining it for me

Reactions: 4
£500 on make up and beauty products when she has loads at home just can’t be bothered to box them up? What world is she living in

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The wax melt company that gifted her wax melts has just posted a video saying how you should NEVER do anything like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thisssssssss 🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽View attachment 1480330

Joe Baggzellini just posted that he went on a health/yoga retreat with Red Bull (it was from his drafts so unsure on timescale) but noticeably absent from said press trip was our Needy.

Crying shame.
The baggs family are friends with my little brother. He was in the same year as the eldest. They are a genuinely lovely family. I hope they don't go the way of Eden.

Reactions: 6
The baggs family are friends with my little brother. He was in the same year as the eldest. They are a genuinely lovely family. I hope they don't go the way of Eden.
I can’t imagine so - they seem like they were raised properly and their parents are equally as funny/genuine as them.

World’s apart from The Harvey’s 🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.