Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of us care about the actual fact that he clearly has a alcohol addiction. What he gets up too is his own business. If he wants to drink 40 bottles of wine and beer, that’s down to him. As long as it’s done safely and not risking the lives of other people like drink driving, risking Eden and Chai’s life? Pedestrians? Other animals? Other drives on the road and passengers in their cars.. it is literal common bleeping sense. Why would you even want to risk crashing your pride and joy Mercedes? Risk loosing your license? Being fined? Put into prison? ALL FOR THE SAKE FOR A DRINK. Just duck off man. The little midget is pissing me off thinking his behaviour is acceptable and not seeing the fault in their own actions. The more his replying to people, the more he seems guilty. Pair of little tramps.

I dare her to bleeping say yet again “it was only a few minutes drive” like she did in Switzerland. A LOT CAN HAPPEN IN A FEW MINUTES. Just because the pair of them don’t give a toss about anybody else but each other doesn’t mean no one else will not care.

I’m manifesting karma to them both. I’ve had enough now. They’ve overstepped the line.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Cheffys response, they're not friends again then 😂

I don't think it's Laura behind the page, just her admitting it's her real account and that she is following
She's a fine one to talk. She's definitely driven over the limit when she's been on her benders.

Probably followed it incase she's on there

Reactions: 12
She literally cannot go a week without revealing her true vile self to the world.

She is so dumb, if you’re gonna drink and drive then don’t film yourselves drinking, if you’re not going to declare ads then don’t announce it on a live to 4K.

This absolute tit for brains would probably do an Instagram live of her robbing a bank “so guys I’m just robbing this bank to fund my Klarna addiction - aww bless me”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is she thick or what? She clearly didn't drink any wine as we all know she doesn't drink and drinks prosecco occasionally, so he would have drank that to himself but apparently that's perfectly okay and acceptable 🤔🤷‍♀️
Oh give it a bleeping break. There’s an empty wine glass on the table, you can see the bottle was open too.
Lying out of her massive teeth AGAIN

Reactions: 12
He’s still going 😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 incompetence?! In what regard Lloyd? Professionally? No need to tell us all how competent you are in your new career in poor clap backs? Or how competent Edwin is in her role of influencer declaring her ads 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread title suggestion

Eden Harvz #34: Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Is she thick or what? She clearly didn't drink any wine as we all know she doesn't drink and drinks prosecco occasionally, so he would have drank that to himself but apparently that's perfectly okay and acceptable 🤔🤷‍♀️
Oh guys its okay, he bought the wine from the cellar! If it was from the bar, that's not okay but from the cellar it's fine! 🙄

No Eden duck off you utter bleep and Lloyd you also need to duck off you absolute pair of cunts. You deserve nothing but karma!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
unfortunately to receive prosecution for drink driving (to my knowledge) you need to provide a positive sample roadside after you’ve been witnessed driving. in a&e i treated a drunk driver, he provided a positive sample at the scene however his condition deteriorated. by the time he was stable enough to provide a second sample, it was negative for alcohol, meaning he couldn’t be prosecuted and the police just left.

it’s extremely difficult to be proven and unfortunately authorities won’t pay any mind to meaningless tiktok videos, at the end of the day we are assuming. there’s no concrete evidence of video clips being taken on the same day, let alone the alcohol consumption. whilst it’s blatantly obvious, that’s just how it works.

regardless, they’re still inconsiderate twats and i’ll continue to think of them when i’m informing families of their deceased loved ones due to drunk drivers.

also, i’m “only” 19. cheers eedy.

Reactions: 14
The way she describes her house when friends arrive, it's as if it's far out of the way so it wouldn't surprise me if there's narrow country roads to get to her house, if he's speeding down one of those pissed I dread to think what could happen if there was an oncoming car

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.