Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
00968D0A-A7E6-452C-A656-C84249E97D58.png
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHWHQHAHAHAHAHAHAJQKAMMAKQNSBAN

NAAAAHH WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE THEY’RE POSING FOR THEIR FIRST BLOCKBUSTER, I’M ON THE FLOOR. THE MUSIC. THE POSING. THE ENTIRETY OF THIS POST!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Are they honestly stood there taking these crappy "aesthetic" pics? duck me. Go live your life love!! I've had unwashed hair and no makeup but I can guarantee I've had a shitload more fun than them today. And that's without going to Gordon's gaff.
The video has 23 views and I can guarantee that they’re all me. I can’t look away, I’m pissing!

OLAN MILLS WHO? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
PS why's she put an Italian arrangement as backing for her trip to an Asian influenced restaurant?

The video has 23 views and I can guarantee that they’re all me. I can’t look away, I’m pissing!

OLAN MILLS WHO? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's embarrassing. I'd have kept that little edit to myself! Credit to her, it's entertainment!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her and Lloyd literally sit across from each other not speaking a word just on their phones. They’re so bored of each other.

Reactions: 16
So I got a reply saying a tiktok thread doesn’t link wikis so we will need to link the wikis to every new page!

WIKI LINK - Anyone new or wondering about Eden drama we have summarised and uploaded all the important, scandalous events here: https://tattle.life/wiki/eden-harvz/

Reactions: 10
Time for ANOTHER thread! 😅 @anon20

Forgot to add this x
My first ever thread name🥲 I’d like to thank my fellow tattlers who constantly make me piss myself (sorry little man) laughing (not literally), for bringing the receipts and I’d like to thank the 24 year old herself Eedy, thank you for being so problematic babe x

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.