Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daz_Blue

...best of all - a black bear got onto Tom Sawyer Island yesterday and they had to close Adventureland... and it managed to do more rides than Vicky ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Mark81

VIP Member
Maybe he is just a guy on holiday with his GF and doesn't want a camera shoved in his face and be uploaded to the internet.

I wouldn't tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Tabitha

VIP Member
Almost the end of 2023. Remember Vicky’s #bossbabe vlog advising us useless layabouts on how to achieve our 2023 goals and stay motivated?
Tips included using planners to track them

img_0993-jpeg.2634668.jpg

Let’s see how she did.

Cooking and baking more (more variety)
Did zero baking, cooking was a hello fresh ad.

• Uploading more consistently on VID
Cancelled vlogmas
Managed 13 videos in 2023 compared to 16 videos in 2022 and 27 videos in 2021

• Manage heavy workload
Stopped patreon ✔ yet still can’t upload vlogs on time

• Work out of home weekly
Posted doing this once

• Visit multiple uk theme parks/camping
Despite writing them down, she did none

• Invest in wellbeing by going to bed and waking up at a reasonable time
Struggled with waking up early for the PR WDW trip.
Strolls in the parks at midday still.

Well done Vicky, you did less this year than ever before 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Daz_Blue

She should take a year off, and i dont mean a year off disney a year off vlogging, social media it all, get her head sorted and come bk and see what way the you tube world is then, give updates if she still wants to go to disney but she brings absolutely zero to the table!
Hasnt gone to universal but stayed there also while HHN was on! I know shes DISNEY IN DENIAL BUT... these places kinda go hand in hand! Also if your acknowledging your staying there then FUCKING GO THERE!!!!!!
I dont care about if you get your sugar fix Miss Violet Beauregarde. At this current moment in time i think the title in detail is just an opposites day joke on her "fans".
Shes never been this much and also is living in her mates cupboard! Its very fucking telling that shes running away from the real world.
Another suggestion rent out in florida for 6m vlog that, the process, your day to do as a uk citizen live laugh loving life in florida!
She could even show a boring fucking target run of new bits etc and it would be more interesting than what she does now!!!

Sorry went on a rant just something about her fucking irritates the shit outta me atm
Everything about her baffles me!
How she can afford to go so often to the parks baffles me...
Why she does nothing but sit on her arse and eat crap baffles me...
How she gets so many views on her dull vlogs baffles me...
How she grifts free trips off Disney baffles me...

Don't get me wrong, I love the parks and would go a couple of times a year if I could afford it – and yes, I could happily sit on my arse for a bit and watch the world go by, enjoying a coffee... but I don't have sugar in my coffee and would be doing rides before and after my rest! 😂
The sad thing is, she is good on camera and if she actually put effort in, could have a really good channel... but she seems inherently lazy and I think the fact she's been rewarded for doing the bare minimum has her complacent in what she produces... she has Detail in her channel name, but the last vlog I watched it was all "I think" ...No, you should know and give that info to your audience!

Reactions: 18

Tabitha

VIP Member
We need to talk. The cash cow is up, but the lifestyle isnt
IMG_6685.jpeg

what’s long and green but never gets to smell of bacon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
She's lay on the bed in the Premier Inn and my partners just walked in and asked why I am watching babestation. I am screaminggggggg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Lauurz

VIP Member
Orders KFC and says it took ages to arrive. How about leave the front of your hotel and cross over the road...
Screenshot_20230918-174807.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Mark81

VIP Member
Disney In Detail #14 - When a bear does more in WDW than you, its time to move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tabitha

VIP Member
IMG_6215.jpeg

Wont eat in victoria & albert because she doesnt like meat… ok victoria..

This trip so far

IMG_6218.jpeg
IMG_6230.jpeg
IMG_6212.jpeg

IMG_6220.jpeg
IMG_6223.jpeg
IMG_6225.jpeg

i also noticed she will say she ordered a salad but not say it’s a chicken salad so it’s probably more

• Haha

Cosmo

GridArt_20240111_152927684.jpg

Fairly shocking the difference.

Neither of them was particularly healthy in the first picture but they are positively glowing comparatively.

I know she's blonde because of the grey but it's so harsh on her, surely a more natural blonde covers grey too.

• Wow
  • Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Forgot to finish the vlog… this is your job… imagine if we just went home and forgot to finish our day at work 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
The audacity to say she only goes to florida for the viewers, hence why she doesnt do attractions. We aint watching for a 30min weather report, sweetheart.
On my way to check out becky reynolds then… 🫡

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Goes to Animal Kingdom late and drinks a cream and sugar loaded coffee drink. Claims to only eat a corn on the cob until dinner at Tusker House. Goes to Tusker house and spends 60 bucks and only eats mashed potatoes, bread and macaroni cheese (plus desserts) because she doesn’t eat meat ????. It’s wasted on her - it’s one of the few places to eat with some lovely curries and dishes not available elsewhere onsite. Says she’s done everything on her plan but only goes on one ride. I think she paid for it too as she said it was 50 minute wait but she didn’t have time to queue? Uber eats for tea yawwwwn.

she basically spent two Uber fares and lightening lane to go into a park and do one ride.

Vicky give it up love. It’s boring.
And the animal print frock gives her Bet Lynch vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15