Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What comes with the free membership? I’m still sus about this one.
A quick search on Google threw up a site that lets you buy Patreon members... I wonder?!
---
I went to Disney in September and experienced a Disney overload, so a break from all Disney content was a must for a few weeks. Good to see nothing has changed with no detail Vicky. She cannot expect anyone to believe that Endless Summer is less expensive than a Disney value resort in September. There is no way she is saving money taking 2+ Ubers everyday. And it irks the crap out of me when she talks about Disney hacks like that tit is brand new information. It's pretty common knowledge that MK during the day is less busy on MNSSHP nights and not to waste money on a single day ticket when the park closes at 6.
I can remember on my first ever visit to WDW - one of the first things you'd check was opening and closing times of the parks! 😂

Reactions: 4
Celebrating Kate’s birthday in disney world yet no one seemed that happy at all.
Get the distinct impression that Kate was fitting Vic into her day. I wonder why the bf is so camera shy? Looks like a big butch bloke, show him off Kate… or is there a jealousy/ insecurity issue. Maybe Kate accuses him of looking at Vicky’s knockers when they get back to the hotel and it all ends in tears.
There was a very unconvincing mention that V&K are talking about their next trip to Disney. Forget it Vic, she’s going nowhere with you while bf is on the scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe he is just a guy on holiday with his GF and doesn't want a camera shoved in his face and be uploaded to the internet.

I wouldn't tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe he is just a guy on holiday with his GF and doesn't want a camera shoved in his face and be uploaded to the internet.

I wouldn't tbh.
I agree, but I find it odd that he was sat next to Victoria for the meal and not even opposite Kate. I get that made it easier not to be filmed but still

Reactions: 6
Get the distinct impression that Kate was fitting Vic into her day. I wonder why the bf is so camera shy? Looks like a big butch bloke, show him off Kate… or is there a jealousy/ insecurity issue. Maybe Kate accuses him of looking at Vicky’s knockers when they get back to the hotel and it all ends in tears.
There was a very unconvincing mention that V&K are talking about their next trip to Disney. Forget it Vic, she’s going nowhere with you while bf is on the scene.
I’m not sure, but looking at IG, I think Kate and her BF may have split? Both have removed the other as their profile pick, and Kate seems to have removed all photos of him?

I’m not sure, but looking at IG, I think Kate and her BF may have split? Both have removed the other as their profile pick, and Kate seems to have removed all photos of him?
Ooh yes! He was on her grid when they came back from Florida as I remember someone on here thinking they had split but when I had a look, he was on the grid but no there now (and she's gone private; I have two IG accounts and I follow her already on one but I have to request on the other where I don't). Maybe he got sick of Vicks being in the box room all the time 😂

I can remember on my first ever visit to WDW - one of the first things you'd check was opening and closing times of the parks! 😂
[/QUOTE]

You would think so. I was so overwhelmed on my first disney trip that i ended up getting to extra magic hours 15 mins into it instead of half hour early as they changed the times. I also accidently booked our car for the day after and had to panic call them on the plane which was luckily delayed.

I've been recommending tiffanys town cars to everyone though - because they were flipping brilliant. I was a bit of an anxious mess, they had every right to cancel it and not refund us per conditions but they didnt.

That said - why would she recommend not going if the majority of her viewers are from the UK using the '14 for 7' pretty much constant deal with park hopping included.

Reactions: 1
If they have split that would explain him not being in the vlogs, she might have asked vic to edit him out as much as possible
If I was dating a women in her late 30’s early 40’s and she had a room mate who was in her 40’s I would find it so weird!
Especially when getting down and dirty and the headboard is banging on the wall to ya room mates bedroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve said it a few times but I got a very bad vibe from him. I don’t know why. He just looks like a misery guts. And that’s from Kate’s pictures and not just from the vlogs. She’s different around him too - not as sparky as what we’ve previously seen of her.

Personally think she could do better but that’s just my opinion of course

Reactions: 5
If I was dating a women in her late 30’s early 40’s and she had a room mate who was in her 40’s I would find it so weird!
Especially when getting down and dirty and the headboard is banging on the wall to ya room mates bedroom!
Maybe that's why she's been late with some vlogs... kept trying to record but then the headboard started banging 😂

• Haha
Goes to MK at midday, does 4 rides then has a meal quick trip to Target and back to hotel soooo tired. Didn't give any details on how much the ubers and meal cost. Disney NO detail again
Detail my arse, she was totally unaware that the buses to Disney Springs from the parks were scrapped years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Detail my arse, she was totally unaware that the buses to Disney Springs from the parks were scrapped years ago
THANK YOU. I've been going since 2015 and as far as I knew there was never a bus to DS from parks. I thought I was losing my mind for a minute there.
---
No words…

View attachment 2511165
QUOTE]

My God you guys - what she's done to those extensions. They're not pink on purpose, they're stained from sunscreen and/or scorched from excessive heat styling.

This is another INSANE cost that we're not talking about for her. Depending on the method she's using for install, and the quality of hair, those can cost upwards of $2000GBP for both (sorry, don't know the little icon for pounds), and at the rate she's going she would NEVER be able to reuse the hair more than once (if you treat quality hair well, you can get 6mths or so out of a single hair purchase).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Disney in detail #14 - Vicky likes to preen and pose while telling us things everyone knows

(Partly stolen and amended from the Jessica Alves thread title 🤣 but thought it works for the disney dumpling too)

Vicky turns 40 tomorrow. Do we think she’s actually made it to Italy after all these years she’s said she’s always wanted to go? Or will there be another surprise Orlando trip again?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.