Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she didn’t bring a gift to dinner when they were over there? Everything about that situation is bizarre and getting more bizarre by the minute!

Poor old Vic has to hear the face covered boy with the tattoo sleeve knocking the old headboard in the next room…and then have him dodge her vlogs in Florida….and she still doesn’t get the message and is running home with gifts so she’s left in the box room.

This is the first trip where I felt a bit sad watching her and it’s nothing to do with her being solo or Kate blowing her off. She seems very lost and 6 feet deep in denial. Someone said a few pages back that she’ll need to be turfed out of the spare room before she wakes up. I agree.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she didn’t bring a gift to dinner when they were over there? Everything about that situation is bizarre and getting more bizarre by the minute!

Poor old Vic has to hear the face covered boy with the tattoo sleeve knocking the old headboard in the next room…and then have him dodge her vlogs in Florida….and she still doesn’t get the message and is running home with gifts so she’s left in the box room.

This is the first trip where I felt a bit sad watching her and it’s nothing to do with her being solo or Kate blowing her off. She seems very lost and 6 feet deep in denial. Someone said a few pages back that she’ll need to be turfed out of the spare room before she wakes up. I agree.
I don’t feel sorry for her at all.
She got herself in this mess.

Victoria takes 20 trips a year to wander around eating and drinking rubbish. All she keeps saying is she’s already done things. I don’t feel sorry for her she’s wasting time and money. Nobody needs her food reviews and month old weather reports.

Reactions: 10
She should take a year off, and i dont mean a year off disney a year off vlogging, social media it all, get her head sorted and come bk and see what way the you tube world is then, give updates if she still wants to go to disney but she brings absolutely zero to the table!
Hasnt gone to universal but stayed there also while HHN was on! I know shes DISNEY IN DENIAL BUT... these places kinda go hand in hand! Also if your acknowledging your staying there then bleeping GO THERE!!!!!!
I dont care about if you get your sugar fix Miss Violet Beauregarde. At this current moment in time i think the title in detail is just an opposites day joke on her "fans".
Shes never been this much and also is living in her mates cupboard! Its very bleeping telling that shes running away from the real world.
Another suggestion rent out in florida for 6m vlog that, the process, your day to do as a uk citizen live laugh loving life in florida!
She could even show a boring bleeping target run of new bits etc and it would be more interesting than what she does now!!!

Sorry went on a rant just something about her bleeping irritates the tit outta me atm

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She should take a year off, and i dont mean a year off disney a year off vlogging, social media it all, get her head sorted and come bk and see what way the you tube world is then, give updates if she still wants to go to disney but she brings absolutely zero to the table!
Hasnt gone to universal but stayed there also while HHN was on! I know shes DISNEY IN DENIAL BUT... these places kinda go hand in hand! Also if your acknowledging your staying there then bleeping GO THERE!!!!!!
I dont care about if you get your sugar fix Miss Violet Beauregarde. At this current moment in time i think the title in detail is just an opposites day joke on her "fans".
Shes never been this much and also is living in her mates cupboard! Its very bleeping telling that shes running away from the real world.
Another suggestion rent out in florida for 6m vlog that, the process, your day to do as a uk citizen live laugh loving life in florida!
She could even show a boring bleeping target run of new bits etc and it would be more interesting than what she does now!!!

Sorry went on a rant just something about her bleeping irritates the tit outta me atm
Everything about her baffles me!
How she can afford to go so often to the parks baffles me...
Why she does nothing but sit on her arse and eat crap baffles me...
How she gets so many views on her dull vlogs baffles me...
How she grifts free trips off Disney baffles me...

Don't get me wrong, I love the parks and would go a couple of times a year if I could afford it – and yes, I could happily sit on my arse for a bit and watch the world go by, enjoying a coffee... but I don't have sugar in my coffee and would be doing rides before and after my rest! 😂
The sad thing is, she is good on camera and if she actually put effort in, could have a really good channel... but she seems inherently lazy and I think the fact she's been rewarded for doing the bare minimum has her complacent in what she produces... she has Detail in her channel name, but the last vlog I watched it was all "I think" ...No, you should know and give that info to your audience!

Reactions: 18
Everything about her baffles me!
How she can afford to go so often to the parks baffles me...
Why she does nothing but sit on her arse and eat crap baffles me...
How she gets so many views on her dull vlogs baffles me...
How she grifts free trips off Disney baffles me...

Don't get me wrong, I love the parks and would go a couple of times a year if I could afford it – and yes, I could happily sit on my arse for a bit and watch the world go by, enjoying a coffee... but I don't have sugar in my coffee and would be doing rides before and after my rest! 😂
The sad thing is, she is good on camera and if she actually put effort in, could have a really good channel... but she seems inherently lazy and I think the fact she's been rewarded for doing the bare minimum has her complacent in what she produces... she has Detail in her channel name, but the last vlog I watched it was all "I think" ...No, you should know and give that info to your audience!
I don't think I've ever agreed with a post so much haha. This sums up all her issues so clearly

Reactions: 8
It's part of being a youtuber. People blow smoke up these people's arses for some reason and it goes straight to their heads. I think Vick really believes she's contributing some value to society with these vlogs showing people the queue times and shopping oppurtunities in WDW.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm pretty sure you don't need to be a student to do the cultural exchange programme. She could do that? I know there is a tik toker who is on the programme and she gets tons of engagement.

Then again no way our vik will demean herself working in custodial or quick service role.

Reactions: 3
I just checked yummy jobs (the recruiters for the UK crp) and you don't have to be a student but you do have to commit to at least 32 hours of work a week... might be a bit much for Vic 😂

• Haha
The CRP is hard work. Yes it's a fab experience but I worked up to 50 hours some weeks, the costumes are very hot and you're on your feet for hours at a time. Personally I couldn't see her stick it.

Also the interview is tough. You can't just go with "I love Disney" as your reason to do it. You need to have some idea of what benefit it will give you in the future and what you hope to learn etc etc. Or you did at least when I interviewed for it.

Reactions: 8
I’m out in Florida now and I can’t work out how Vic has so much sugar.

I am a size 20 and I’ve been non stop! Done MK, Epcot and Animal Kingdom so far.

Today I’ve only eaten one meal from flame tree barbecue, a Diet Coke, a water and now a beer in bed!

I was so looking forward to the all snacking but 2nd full day and I’m just not interested in it, so it baffles me how much she can get down her!

Reactions: 9
I’m out in Florida now and I can’t work out how Vic has so much sugar.

I am a size 20 and I’ve been non stop! Done MK, Epcot and Animal Kingdom so far.

Today I’ve only eaten one meal from flame tree barbecue, a Diet Coke, a water and now a beer in bed!

I was so looking forward to the all snacking but 2nd full day and I’m just not interested in it, so it baffles me how much she can get down her!
I was the same... everything is ramped up on the sugar as well. Even savoury things were much more sweet than I am used to. So i actually struggled to eat it.

Except american sprite.. that stuff is actually addictive - no wonder people drink gallons of it if thats what they are used to. I was drinking a lot of it before looking at the sugar and calories... then i stopped that pretty sharpish because i dont need to be drinking 60g of sugar or whatever it was.

Reactions: 5
I was the same... everything is ramped up on the sugar as well. Even savoury things were much more sweet than I am used to. So i actually struggled to eat it.

Except american sprite.. that stuff is actually addictive - no wonder people drink gallons of it if thats what they are used to. I was drinking a lot of it before looking at the sugar and calories... then i stopped that pretty sharpish because i dont need to be drinking 60g of sugar or whatever it was.
I don't like fizzy drinks and not a fan of overly sweet stuff, but i'm a proper coffee addict... in the parks I will mostly drink water, with regular coffee stops... but I've never had sugar in coffee either, and I can't drink overly sweet coffees... I tried Costa's maple/hazel latte recently and had to throw it away it was so sweet.
But all that said, I'd make up for lack of sweet stuff by eating loads of savoury 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.