Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly her and most of the disney vloggers have put me off going back to Disney with this weird cult its become. I sure as hell don't want to become one of them
I visited not long ago and the amount of females done up to the nines pouting into their phones made me want to vomit. It made me realise how much I hate the fakeness and all of these self obsessed idiots prancing about.
We stood and watched a grown woman being filmed, skipping around and posing at the entrance taking numerous takes to get the right footage. It was mortifying to watch.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure who I feel sadder for… me watching that complete borefest or a 40 year old woman in thick make up looking for someone in a park dressed up in a bird costume 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is definitely a pattern emerging with both Victoria and Adam - they go to a park , barely go on any rides ( in Victoria’s case none ! ) go for lunch, walk around the shops then back to the room for a rest.
Repeat that every day.
With Victoria it’s a car crash, an unemployed slob spending thousands to slap on drag makeup and walk around/sit down in the parks with a dessert coffee every 10 minutes.
I think they are so over it and are now trapped as it’s both their full time ‘job’ . With no other prospects on the horizon. At 30, Adam should not be tired after a leisurely half a day at the parks. If they both even put 50% more effort into their ‘jobs’ the views/vlogs would improve.
I watched Adam and Dales latest vlog, granted they merged 3 days into one vlog, they do more in one day than Victoria does in a week.

Honestly her and most of the disney vloggers have put me off going back to Disney with this weird cult its become. I sure as hell don't want to become one of them
Couldn't agree more. I didn't visit any Disney parks in 2023 and have no plans to visit for the foreseeable. Too many idiots posing and pouting for the Gram, parks far too busy and it really is horrendously expensive for what you get. It was never a cheap holiday but they're taking the piss now. I'm taking my business to parks which offer better experiences and value for money.

Reactions: 6
I visited not long ago and the amount of females done up to the nines pouting into their phones made me want to vomit. It made me realise how much I hate the fakeness and all of these self obsessed idiots prancing about.
We stood and watched a grown woman being filmed, skipping around and posing at the entrance taking numerous takes to get the right footage. It was mortifying to watch.
It wasn't Jen Lefforge and her cronies was it? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love a WDW trip but couldn’t do one more than once a year, ideally once every two years, as it all gets a bit samey. At least with Ian, Vic used to go to a few different places as well, now she is just Florida and it is tedious as duck, for her and the viewer.

Reactions: 5
But these are all things she can do something about , she just needs to get up off her arse

Reactions: 6
In her latest story is it me or does she look really unwell? Even with all the makeup....😕

I hope the big changes she makes are moving into her own place and looking after her health better.
She really doesn’t look well at all the last few months.

Reactions: 7
Is she taking the piss?! Stressful life 🙈
That’s a long way to say ‘ive got no goals this year’. Maybe because she failed all her 2023 goals so miserably. What pressure is it to start cooking or to visit a UK theme park?

• Haha
That’s a long way to say ‘ive got no goals this year’. Maybe because she failed all her 2023 goals so miserably. What pressure is it to start cooking or to visit a UK theme park?
What is really scary is that she makes Brogan Tate look interesting. That's how utterly dull her life has become. And it's entirely because she's too lazy to do anything about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her IG post says she "loves being at home".. but like, its not her home, its Kates.

....also, how the duck cant she pronounce 'charcuterie', shes bloody 40 years old, good lord.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.