Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No amount of filtering will mask the fact that she is now genetically closer to a blancmange than a person

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How much will that owners locker be costing her? A travel kettle and teabags can be thrown in a suitcase easily. Seems a ridiculous waste of money just for appearances sake

Also, she's starting to look her age. I noticed especially at the end in her room. The make up isn't hiding what it used to.
You can get a kettle in Walmart for $13, just buy one of those every time you go and save yourself a fortune on an owner’s lockers. She just wants to have one because it is another thing that keeps her coming back.

As others have said, staying in Universal to save money then spending upwards of $50 a day on Ubers to Disney is bleeping mad.

Reactions: 10
I thought i'd try and find calorie detail for Disney... as expected they don't openly publish it - and the menus don't show it, but apparently they do have a binder with that detail in behind the counter - they have to for dietry needs and restrictions... wouldn't that be a great 'detail' if Vicky had asked to see that and show us...

I will say though, that I found the Cheesecake Factory's calorie info – their milkshakes are approx 1200 calories, so i'd say that's a pretty good guide looking at the Key Lime Milkshake!
I know people say "calories don't count at Disney", and that's OK if you only go once a year, or every two years etc. or when you're there you walk it off, but if you're on your 6/7th visit of the year and sit on your arse when there, and you eat like that between park visits... then it is a problem!
---

Disney are actually super strict about filming or taking photos of the allergy / nutritional information -outside of the generic allergy menus.

I think its because if they have to change suppliers etc they want to control the information that ends up online. Just incase someone eats something that has an old suppliers allergy info and doesnt check on the day.

I personally think its stupid because it gives people a bit of an idea - and i've never met someone (myself included) with a genuine allergy that doesnt double check every time they eat anywhere.. but with the culture in the US it is what it is. Counters ervices/ snack carts don't actively ask about allergy info so they'd rather just not have that floating about.

That said there is nothing stopping her adding her daily info to my fitness pal and then telling us!

Reactions: 3
You can get a kettle in Walmart for $13, just buy one of those every time you go and save yourself a fortune on an owner’s lockers. She just wants to have one because it is another thing that keeps her coming back.

As others have said, staying in Universal to save money then spending upwards of $50 a day on Ubers to Disney is bleeping mad.
Anything Victoria saved on the hotel she easily spent on Ubers and then some.

Reactions: 6
If it was about cost, she would have stayed somewhere like the Rosen Lake Buena Vista, which she has done several times before, It’s about Starbucks, isn’t it?

Reactions: 5
If it was about cost, she would have stayed somewhere like the Rosen Lake Buena Vista, which she has done several times before, It’s about Starbucks, isn’t it?
Maybe, or she has to be staying in a brand. If not disney then universal...or she just isn't that bright..

Or a combo of all of them

Reactions: 5
I’m sure she did mention picking that hotel partly because of Starbucks? I wouldn’t put it past her.
If only she left the house once in a while, she’d actually be able to have a Starbucks in the UK then.

Reactions: 4
Starbucks is a global brand. Someone needs to tell Victoria that she doesn’t have to fly all the way to Florida to get it 🙄

Reactions: 3
Something fishy with Kate in last weeks and this weeks banging on how Kate was going to be in the vlog. And then there was just a quick hello!

When she was waiting for the Uber she showed what her and Kate had with no mention of Kate’s boyfriend’s food. Very bizarre!

Reactions: 4
Starbucks is a global brand. Someone needs to tell Victoria that she doesn’t have to fly all the way to Florida to get it 🙄
There’s two that are a 5min drive from her, although only train station or drive through. She’s just so incredibly lazy.

Reactions: 2
Something fishy with Kate in last weeks and this weeks banging on how Kate was going to be in the vlog. And then there was just a quick hello!

When she was waiting for the Uber she showed what her and Kate had with no mention of Kate’s boyfriend’s food. Very bizarre!
I wonder if Kates boyfriend doesn’t like her? Or has seen her for the limpet she is, living off Kate?

Reactions: 8
Next vlog I’m counting how many times she says ‘I think’ she’s meant to be about ‘the detail’
It’s always ‘I think it’s open’ ‘I think you can do that’ ‘I think I think I think’ it drives me nuts. She has google and wifi in the parks have a quick google before you hit the record button. As someone said before Molly Mcawesome has the facts straight up, Victoria makes herself look so amateur.
She also needs to calm down on the make up, hair etc. It’s been refreshing seeing spoon full of sugar in shorts trainers and bum bag, would love to see vic just looking relaxed. I’m a bigger girl and wear shorts T-shirts in parks. Can think of nothing worse than being done up how she is

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.