Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vicky turns 40 tomorrow. Do we think she’s actually made it to Italy after all these years she’s said she’s always wanted to go? Or will there be another surprise Orlando trip again?
Imagine turning 40 with no career or anything to show. It would petrify me.

I’ve known of divorced women in their late 30s where the ex-husband was the full provider. They thought theyd never have to work, but they had to pick themselves up and restart their life, taking any job they could. Vicky never thought that way. She’s lived the same way, just from someone else’s house.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
THANK YOU. I've been going since 2015 and as far as I knew there was never a bus to DS from parks. I thought I was losing my mind for a minute there.
---
They did run them for a while after 4pm but stopped them after people were parking at Disney Springs and getting the bus back to avoid parking charges at the parks. Theres a bit of detail for you Vic!

Reactions: 4
While I don’t think she looks bad at all, I do find it bizarre that Victoria goes to such lengths to hide what she actually looks like. People see her IRL all the time, so what is she achieving?

Also, she’s missing out on a hell of a market by not saying ‘look, I’m fat and here are the rides I can do comfortably and the ones I can’t.’ She seemed overly keen to explain away the accessible seat on Tron.

Reactions: 9
While I don’t think she looks bad at all, I do find it bizarre that Victoria goes to such lengths to hide what she actually looks like. People see her IRL all the time, so what is she achieving?

Also, she’s missing out on a hell of a market by not saying ‘look, I’m fat and here are the rides I can do comfortably and the ones I can’t.’ She seemed overly keen to explain away the accessible seat on Tron.

She gives 'unpopular girl at school desperately trying to fit in with the cool kids' energy

Her obsession and delusion with covering it up is what makes her so cringe and it all so laughable. She is very unhealthy, but at least if she owned it it wouldn't be such an issue as a viewer

Reactions: 9
She gives 'unpopular girl at school desperately trying to fit in with the cool kids' energy

Her obsession and delusion with covering it up is what makes her so cringe and it all so laughable. She is very unhealthy, but at least if she owned it it wouldn't be such an issue as a viewer
I’ve always thought she could easily do one of those “What I eat as a big girl who isn’t trying to lose weight” videos. Also, “What I wear as a big girl who isn’t trying to lose weight”. She’s left an entire audience untouched. Larger park goers are always looking for information.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disney themed mukbang videos could also be a new market for her too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I think she was probably one of the ‘mean girls’ at school, and somebody like ‘future Vicky’ would have been the target of her bullying etc. Thats why she’s so desperate to still be one of the pretty and popular (look at all the fake shoutouts) girls, and is trying to disguise how she looks.
She’s still living in the 90’s and needs to grow up, get a job and do some serious adult-ing.

Reactions: 6
Goes to Animal Kingdom late and drinks a cream and sugar loaded coffee drink. Claims to only eat a corn on the cob until dinner at Tusker House. Goes to Tusker house and spends 60 bucks and only eats mashed potatoes, bread and macaroni cheese (plus desserts) because she doesn’t eat meat ????. It’s wasted on her - it’s one of the few places to eat with some lovely curries and dishes not available elsewhere onsite. Says she’s done everything on her plan but only goes on one ride. I think she paid for it too as she said it was 50 minute wait but she didn’t have time to queue? Uber eats for tea yawwwwn.

she basically spent two Uber fares and lightening lane to go into a park and do one ride.

Vicky give it up love. It’s boring.
And the animal print frock gives her Bet Lynch vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Disney In Detail #14 - When a bear does more in WDW than you, its time to move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d love to know how much she reckoned she saved by staying at Endless Summer & paying for Ubers everyday.

Reactions: 8
I wish I had a magical money tree.
How she pays for all this is beyond me as she really does splash the cash.
I’m in a well paid job and before covid I’d go 3-4 times a year since 2022 I’ve been twice and I was a DVC owner and I know the costs involved.
I have a friend with a similar YouTube subscriber count and high engagement and earnings per month would just about pay for a return ticket to MCO from Manchester.
she has got to be up to the eyeballs in debt.

Reactions: 7
She seems to have been quiet about her birthday aside a reshare of bday wishes on Instagram

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's ever been one to shout about her birthday. I like to keep mine on the down low as well, so I can't blame her for not saying much.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.