Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Losing respect for catherine kay giving brogan random gifts from disneyland paris. Is she just desperate to get into the disneyland vlogger sphere? Or did brogan ask her for them because shes a desperate needy hoarder?

Also, why have victoria and brogan never done a trip together or at least met up in a park?
Couldn't both fit in the camera screen

• Haha
Reactions: 15

emerald

VIP Member
I'm gonna defend her, she looks fine. It's a daft costume for her birthday, I can't hate it. Her day to day park outfits are just as naff.

• Haha

Lananabanana

It is incredibly boring - in the year of our lord 2023 - that we have to watch a 40 year old woman lie about what she eats.

Eat what you want. You don’t have to justify it when it’s ‘unhealthy’. In fact, if you’re so uncomfortable with the judgements that I’m sure people make, don’t show us what you’re eating unless it’s something of particular interest - a new restaurant or something, maybe.

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
At a guess maybe he wasn’t comfortable having a partner with a 40yo housemate I mean can you blame him? Especially if he has kids
I can’t imagine trying to have sex with Vicky in the next room sticking aubergine emojis in a journal.

• Haha
  • Wow

queenamber

VIP Member
I've been quiet on Vic's threads because what is there to even say any more? It's the same boring shit every time. We get more "detail" about places to have a rest and escape it all than we do rides or park information. I love soaking up the atmosphere in the parks but I just can't imagine paying all that money for multiple trips a year just to wander around with a coffee-flavored dessert.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
I know we've said it before but we need Louis Theroux to do an episode on Vic, Adam Hattan, Gary C etc

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
She booked one night at Saratoga Springs to not go there until nearly 1am and check out next morning? Whilst also having a room at Endless Summer? She ain’t right in the head. Whether using cash or points that is a complete waste of money.

• Wow

Florence89

‘Undercurrent of misery’ indeed, honestly if I was her I would have depression and definitely wouldn’t be able to sleep at night . No job, bad health ,no pension, no plan and living in a box room. Just lost for words that she believes she is busy 🫠🫠🫠🫠
---
Also she keeps saying she is glad to have a nice Xmas break - a break from what ?! Being on a permanent holiday 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Lola123

VIP Member
“Somethings that have happened in my personal life which I’m not going to discuss”

conspiracy/prediction time (add yours and we probably will never find out what it is but for the lols)

mine is that Ian has stopped supporting her and no longer needs to pay spousal support/has managed to get her not to have access in his pension and has moved on and has a new gf

or she’s burned through her side of the house Ian bought her out of
Or her only feet work has dried up as the weirdos have had enough of her shit reply time

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Florence89

goes to Hollywood studios , eats lunch goes on one ride and then leaves ?!?
then goes to paddlefish but doesn’t eat fish. Proceeds to eat bread, fried tomatoes, a mozzarella and tomato sandwich with crisps and fries. She recommends?! How can you recommend a fish restaurant to people when you ordered food like that . This women has lost the plot - spending upwards of $100 a day on food drink when she is unemployed 🫠🤯

• Wow

Tabitha

VIP Member
It’s kind of disturbing that Victoria doesn’t see how sad her life is. Adam and Gary C as well.
Rant triggered ….

They think we are jealous because we have to work and they prance around in Disney eating chicken tenders and getting emosh over a teenager in a costume.
But then how is Adam calling himself business director, Victoria doing WFH advice vlogs and Gary C telling people he has a profession (YTer).

So apparently our lives suck, but they’re the ones who convince themselves they work too…and in fact, believe more successfully.

Yeah, sure, I don’t want the weekend to be over and to wake up at 7am on Monday. But I’d rather do that than wake up at the age of 40 with no career, proper income, life experiences theyve all missed out on.

Personally, I’ve had a really good career and I wouldn’t swap it for any #ad #gifted @funkpops

Last edited: